[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so when the girl you like pisses you off how do you respond?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: folder.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
Ok so when the girl you like pisses you off how do you respond?

I often get angry back but I know this isn't ideal. Do I ignore her? Laugh it off? Find humor in the situation?
>>
It should be consisered case by case...cant be generalized
>>
>>17633613
This.
>>
Well this girl says I don't do anything to help her problems when I've been totally supportive and then I got mad about it.

>>17633613
>>
>>17633619
Girls want emotional support and actual support. I just want sex. If the sex to bullshit ratio gets bad you gotta split. Otherwise they'll just drain you of happiness.
>>
>>17633625
we dont really have sex since we are "friends" and doesn't want to be in a relationship but it totally feels like we are in one

but was I right to be mad?
>>
>>17633633
Move on to the next girl man. You will thank me later.
>>
>>17633633

Right and wrong don't exist guy. Get out your feelings, bitches love playing emotional games; personally I would ignore that silly shit. If she can't see how you help her if you feel like you are genuinely supporting her then tell that bitch to eat a sack of baby dicks.
>>
>>17633600
Sounds like your a butthurt beta. Just cuz you like this girl doesn't mean she has an obligation to not piss you off. If she's pissing you off then she prob doesn't give a fuck about you, so you're only being pathetic by trying to chase her, and even more pathetic if you blow up at her over something doesn't and shouldn't matter to her.
tl;dr - grow up
>>
>>17633672
I didn't say she has an obligation to not piss me off.

Should I tell her since she doesn't care about pissing me off you don't give a fuck about me and then leave?
>>
Am I delusional thinking that she is only pissed off at me and no one else because she trusts me that I'll be there for her and that she wants me to recognize there is something wrong since shes being mad at me?
>>
>>17633719
>Should I tell her since she doesn't care about pissing me off you don't give a fuck about me and then leave?
No. If she doesn't give a fuck now, then she won't give a fuck after you tell her that either. You'll only end up looking more pathetic, and she'll respect you even less. If you're unhappy, then stop putting up with bullshit, don't go crying at her about your feelings. Did your mother raise you or something? Where's your testosterone, man?
>>
>>17633746
Yeah youre right dude. I'm done with her bs
>>
>>17633761
Good for you dude. Don't play the part of the boyfriend/"niceguy" unless you are getting the reward (sex). Even then it's often not worth it. Don't get hung up
>>
"To think I liked a girl such as yourself."

I don't know. Perhaps, you can reel her interest that way. See if you pass some flirting by pissing her off a little, haha. I just wouldn't go overboard.

Also: Hikki!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.