[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need /adv/ice on what to get for a bday gift. So this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1457989296672.jpg (86KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457989296672.jpg
86KB, 1080x1080px
I need /adv/ice on what to get for a bday gift.
So this girl is 20y/o, likes reading books, studies psychology and is interested in neuroscience. She is a quiet and kind person but also likes to party.

I got her a book for her last bday but this year im searching for something more uniqe. My price range is about 50€.

Help me folk.
>>
>>17632897
just because she likes school doesnt mean she wants a book for her damn birthday. how about a night out.
>>
>>17632897
Are you trying to get together? Make her a mixtape(or anything else, the point is that you made something for her), get her a gift card to a spa, some comfy reading socks maybe, some small item that brings up a memory you shared together
>>
File: Janus.jpg (40KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
Janus.jpg
40KB, 610x406px
You could go for a little Statue /or/ sculpture of something either Science or Psychology related ...

Else you could buy a nice carved wooden box on amazon for something like 20bucks and use the rest to get a necklace or some earrings. ( there are some which are in the form of synapses and shit like that ... )
>>
>>17632918
I was just trying to tell you some info bout her, she isnt a nerd lel. A night out could go, altho we are going out quite frequently, so id have to make it really special.

>>17632919
I am in a way but that isnt important i think. ... A mixtape sounds a bit meme ... but the small "memory" gift or reading socks are a good idea. thx.

>>17632921
Interesting. The only problem is that she doesnt wear a lot of ornaments.

Also Id like to point out that her favourite season is autumn.
>>
File: 1454444606239.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1454444606239.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>17632897
>>
>>17632897
I need ideas for a painting or a woodcrafting item for a bday gift. Ideas?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.