[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Introduced my best friend of 8 years to a female friend of mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2667.jpg (26KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2667.jpg
26KB, 300x168px
Introduced my best friend of 8 years to a female friend of mine that I've known for a while. He's never really had a girlfriend so to see him hit it off with her almost instantly was amazing

Come to find out she texts me telling me that he told her about his past as an elementary schooler. She said he told her about how he got into so much trouble the teacher thought he had mental issues.

She was immediately turned off but I felt he had a chance to redeem himself after he made plans for a second date in which he told her that he almost died because of his fascination for climbing buildings.

What can I do to help my friend not fuck every chance he's had up? I really want him to achieve happiness as he told me that he's always wanted a girlfriend.
>>
Quick bump
>>
>>17632562
Tell him to stop being stupid
>>
Man, I've watched so many relationships that I put people in go to shit because my friends have no social awareness whatsoever.

Short answer is, you've already done everything you can.
>>
>>17632562
sounds like the girl might be a problem. some of the stuff he is saying is a bit unusual but we all done stupid shit in the past. dont really see what her problem is. he is just telling her stories.
>>
File: 1382294683045.gif (94KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1382294683045.gif
94KB, 325x244px
>>17632761
>Man, I've watched so many relationships that I put people in go to shit because my friends have no social awareness whatsoever.
It took me a good 30s to understand why he shouldn't have said what he did. I have 0 social awareness and the thought that I may unknowingly fuck up everyday is horrifying. Might explain why I'm a KHV student at 24 too.
>>
>>17632562

Probably cure autism somehow
>>
>>17632773
I've thought about that too, it's just rare to find someone as strange as him and I mean that in a good way. He truly is a good guy but has no awareness of strange social cues
>>
>>17632761
unfortunately that's how I feel. I just think he might be doomed until he matures more
>>
Tell him to not say things the second he thinks them. filter the stuff.
>>
>>17632891
I spoke to him and the kid said he hates it when people try to change him. He's too stubborn to try something different. He's his own enemy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.