[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so stupid and useless? Just smaller brains or less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 1470057028419.jpg (37KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1470057028419.jpg
37KB, 251x242px
Why are women so stupid and useless? Just smaller brains or less expectations from society?
>>
>>17632506
less expectations imo
>>
>>17632506
Any evidence that women are "stupid and useless"?
>>
>>17632506
If you had the opportunity to cruise through the first 25+ years of your life based on looks alone, would you?

There's your answer.
>>
>>17632527
Fair point, but still, they should at least be grateful we're not treating them the way we did in the stone age.
>>
>>17632542
Kek ever been to the middle east?
>>
jesus christ /adv/ has turned to shit
>>
>>17632549
>implying
>>
>>17632551
I didn't imply anything, I think I said pretty explicitly that /adv/ has turned to shit
>>
>>17632558
Implying it wasn't shit before. Take off your rose-colored glasses.
>>
>>17632565
Fair enough.
>>
>>17632506
>Why are women so stupid and useless?

most people in general are stupid, you probably just notice it more when its a women because you have become desensitized to the stupid shit us guys do.

>>17632558
>turned to shit

shit like this has been happening on /adv/ since i started coming here which was over a year ago.
>>
>>17632506
less expectations and they probably think its cute
>>
>>17632579
men are probably just as stupid though. the average guy doesent do much else but drink/go clubbing and play video games
>>
>>17632574
Maybe it's also because women dress stupid.
>>
>>17632584
is this some sort of joke?
>>
>>17632582
Wrong. All males are body builders and scientists
>>
>>17632591
you know we cant really criticize women when the average guy in university thinks that drinking alot makes them superior. at least females can get away with being stupid if they are under 30.
>>
>>17632588
No, women dress fucking stupid where I live. I can't take them seriously.
>>
>>17632506
Maybe it's the misogyny that's keeping you from getting the girl anon.

Some people suck, that goes in any direction, but you can't blanket statement an entire gender for the idiocy of a few
>>
>>17632574
I meant throughout the history women have been useless besides making babies.
>>
>>17632624
that's just factually wrong, there have been great and influential women throughout history, all around the world

MOST women aren't great or influential, but neither are most men
>>
>>17632608
To be fair he didn't say that he had trouble getting women. I don't think you're going to get your point across if passively call him romantically inept. All you achieve is coming off as patronizing.
>>
>>17632624
everyone has there role in life. it was only a very small amount of men who where great, the rest of us where stupid peasants. and anyway, women where suppressed, they didnt have any opportunities.

>>17632636
>there have been great and influential women throughout history,

plus this. yeah, there where more great men but as i have said that is because women had no opportunities.
>>
>>17632644
You have a point

Though the second half of mine still stands.

Just because women in your area have weird taste, doesn't mean they all do. Try going out of town every once and awhile, you'll get a better taste of things
>>
>>17632636
whale
>>
I can't believe there are people actually discussing this like it's a legitimate question
>>
>>17632678
I didn't say you were wrong either. You're right actually, and I agree with you.

I'm just telling you if you want to be convincing you can't obscure your point like that.

Carefully laying out your unbiased point is the difference between contributing to the conversation and simply stating your opinion
>>
>>17632549
Calm down. It's just /r9k/ leaking again. The actual question OP wants advice on is:

I'm a fat NEET kissless virgin, how can I stop being such a failure at life?
>>
>>17632606
>take trip to alaska
>see a girl in the supermarket with dreads
>"god, she looks like shit"
>see another
>and another
>and another
Looking like a dirty hobo is an epidemic up there.
>>
>>17632702
While the way he worded it was stupid. There is some truth to the women are not as smart as they could be. I think it just society conditioning them to not put in any effort.
>>
>>17632732
>I'm a fat NEET kissless virgin, how can I stop being such a failure at life?
Good to know, cuck.
Now go protect women on reddit.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.