[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just dropped my only (online) class because I can't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1469424965352.gif (314KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
1469424965352.gif
314KB, 400x285px
I just dropped my only (online) class because I can't even handle that with my disability (CFS). Looks like I'm going to have nothing to do again until I get better which might be years even.

What do I do to not go insane from this situation?

I never leave the house and can't even play video games for longer than 20 min at a time.
>>
Please respond. I need something to do that doesn't overly tax my headache prone brain and cacked as hell body.
>>
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>17631810
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Like the author of Seabiscuit. It took her years and years to write her books though.
>>
>>17631787
TURN BASED GAMES like Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Secret of Mana and puzzle games too.

Listen to music(can you listen to music?) watch movies? read a book? read a comic book.

Think of the most painless and artistic manner to leave this world(sleep with a bushel of night flowers in your room)
>>
What medications are you taking right now? Are you a male/female? Age?

>you only get one chance
>>
>>17632032
Yah I pretty much play more low key games, simulators like football manager or democracy 3, since I can stop any time and it's less taxing. I also watch like a movie a day, lots of anime, and do some reading (extended reading also gives me headaches rip). Sometimes I play my bass.

>>17632196
Valacyclovir, Ubiquinol and vitamin B and folic acid supplements, Naltrexone, this new shit called Equilibrant, all on the docs orders.

I'm 23 and a dude.

What do you mean by only one chance?
>>
>>17631787
He OP, I'm interessted in this thread. I myself have crohn's, which makes me have to poop and puke alot for a few days now. I myself try to overcome depression and stuff by trying to see the banalities and humor in life and try to think positive in genral. When I got diagosed I bought myself a ps4, I only play offline games I can pauze or play fire emblem and pokemon on my phone. I also play bass myself but for some reason I stopped practising.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.