[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with me? >20 yo male >used to be beta kisless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-09-25-14-34-30.png (75KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-25-14-34-30.png
75KB, 480x800px
What is wrong with me?

>20 yo male
>used to be beta kisless virgin until 17 when I got gf
>through the whole relationship I fell in love with a lot of girl
>cheated her few times
>she left me because she found out
>i tried to have a relationships few timea but I get bored very soon and fall in love with another girl
>basicaly can't settle for any girl
>I don't even care about sex (though i get it alot)

I was with about 60 girls in period from 17 until now. I'm not shitting you. What is wrong with me? The moment girl shows me affection, I get bored of her. I really really like them until I manage to seduce them. After that I turn into a heartless bastard and brake them. It kinda feels like I just want then to fall in love with me. I have a gf now for a month and I already cheated on her two times. I want to change but I just can't. Should I see a psychologist or will this phase end? I really don't want to be an asshole.
>>
File: 1468685225716.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468685225716.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>17604555
are you a slav ? nice
>>
>>17604555
good that you realise u hav a problem but you should see a psychologist rlly
>>
>>17604555
As you noted you were a 17 year old kissless virgin. Either you miss something in your relationships or there is some trauma that keeps you from showing real affection and loyalty towards women. You may feel misunderstood by your partners and that makes you angry. I would recommend a therapy if you really want to work on this problem.
>>
File: 1467897551734.jpg (25KB, 471x361px) Image search: [Google]
1467897551734.jpg
25KB, 471x361px
>>17604555
If you are looking for self-esteem boost, I gotta say Im madly jealous of you
>>
>>17604563
This, 60 slavic women is a pretty serious score. 60 American women == joke
>>
>>17604555

In addition to my post >>17604570 think of it as the stanford-prison-experiment. You always were someone, that was told by society to be a failure until you became someone with high esteem. This rapid change could have made your desires dull and you never even considered the possibility of running a serious relationship with love and mutual trust. You just became like the society that was hurting you your whole life without noticing.
>>
>>17604585
Maybe you are right, I was bullied often before that. Also I never got attention from girls, while others were having those teen reationships and stuff. I felt very left out since my family couldn't afford internet in the past and everyone was using social networks and stuff. I had zero social life. Then I started working out for 2-3 years, started learning stuff and generaly focused about my life, and not what others think about me. And one girl noticed me. After that I got some self esteem boost and I started talking more to people, also girls. I noticed that some girls liked me and my gf was less and less interesting. I tryed not to cheat on her, but one girl kissed me while I was alone with her and I didn't resist. That's when it all began. So you think I should seek professional help?
>>
>>17604571
Do not be, this situation is pure shit. I would really like to have one woman that I will remain interested in
>>
>>17604563
Yeah, Croatianfag
>>
>>17604573
Not all are quality, 60% of them are insecure bitches and sluts who value themselves too high.
>>
>>17604695
As I am no professional myself I would recommend a therapy to process your hidden trauma. Though I'm sure that it may take a long time, because it's not only something within you but also your whole personality towards love. I think the only thing that could help you would be to get a real understanding of a girls pain caused by your doing and that a relationship with an already suffering woman would help you a lot more to get to know this feeling. Be aware that the latter would only help you if you take this relationship seriously even if you might suffer by yourself. Someday you will fully realize your mistakes and what you missed by doing them and that's also when you will be cured.
>>
>>17604555
Honestly, why do you even try to get a girlfriend?
Just fuck around. Most guys at your age do that.
>>
>>17604722
Problem is I don't really feel sorry for most of them. Only for few girls that were really good. It feels like I'm trapped and that I can always find a better girl. I will try to work on this issue by myself for a year, and after that I will decide wheter to seek help or not, depends how happy I am with my love life. Thank you for talking to me about this without judging, when I speak to friends about this all, some tell me how they envy me and others say that I'm an asshole. Nobody ever understood me. Thanks anon :)
>>
>>17604727
Because I've been doing this for 3 years and I've never felt so empty in my whole life like I feel now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.