[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend's girlfriend is always always flirting with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: t3_53noq3.jpg (716KB, 1600x1098px) Image search: [Google]
t3_53noq3.jpg
716KB, 1600x1098px
My best friend's girlfriend is always always flirting with me when we're alone together. The sexual tension is unreal and you can practically cut it with a knife sometimes.

She's absolutely fucking gorgeous, like the type of girl that turns heads. She's probably within the top 15 hottest girls I've seen in my life. I want to fuck that girl so bad that it's absurd and I know she wants it too.

How do I fucking stop myself doing what I want to do so bad? I also have a deep friendship with both of them; we all consider eachother "best friends", like ridiculously close. However, I can't deny her advances anymore; it just gets harder and harder to resist every time.
>>
And your friend knows about his gf trying to score with you? And he's ok with that?

Good friend you are.
>>
>>17604430
>She's absolutely fucking gorgeous, like the type of girl that turns heads. She's probably within the top 15 hottest girls I've seen in my life. I want to fuck that girl so bad that it's absurd and I know she wants it too.

The situation is, you are close friend with someone you are too attracted to, that's a fact, the sexual tension that implies mutual attraction is not a fact, it's something you feel, and very likely part of a delusion, even more likely if you are single. You don't know how she feels. She probably has no idea you thought of her as flirty and have all these creepy thoughts. All we know is that she is comfortable being alone with you and obviously thinks it has no effect on her relationship with her bf, so you are basically one of her girl friends.
Good news is, you want to be a good friend, so it's simple, refrain from hanging out with her alone. It's better to save both of you the embarrassment instead of trying to make an advance, or if you want to test your theory, do that.
>>
>>17604463

She makes advances on me. Holding hands, cuddling and feeling eachother up, kissing sometimes... it was subtle at first and I told myself it wasn't real, then it became more and more direct and blatant the more I hung out with her.

She has also hooked me up with at least 5 girls ever since I met her. We are like best friends too and we wreak havoc wherever we go. She tells me she loves me deeply all of the time. This is not something I am imagining; it's very real.
>>
>>17604475
Worth noting that she tried to get in with us the last two girls she helped me with.
>>
>>17604459
He said they flirt when they're alone.
>>17604463
>All we know is that she is comfortable being alone with you
Read the post again friend, we know quite a bit more than that.
>>17604430
Take a break from hanging out with them for 2-4 weeks. Or just masturbate whenever she hits on you. I've had my friend's girlfriends flirt with me too and I always take a bathroom break to rub one out. Soon as I cum my mind is rational again.
>>
>>17604479
>He said they flirt when they're alone.
and he shits on his friend by keeping quiet about it.
>>
>>17604479

A break wouldn't be a bad idea. Whenever I don't see them for awhile, its always like we were never apart for a day. But I guess the longest I haven't seen them for one full period would be 1.5 weeks.
>>
>>17604479
>Read the post again friend, we know quite a bit more than that.
from OP's post we know he thinks they were flirting. Usually when someone on 4chan says "she flirts with me, there's a sexual tension!" it could mean different things.

Well, never mind he just added some details lol In any case, my advice still applies.
>>
>>17604493
>>17604496
Yeah maybe you should tell him. Do you know if they're in some open relationship or something? Does she flirt with anyone else?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.