[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fucking/talking to a girl >we agree neither of us would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Unknown Pleasures.png (350KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown Pleasures.png
350KB, 1024x1024px
>Fucking/talking to a girl
>we agree neither of us would ever like to be in a relationship
>she's a sadist and enjoys people being in physical and emotional pain
>she gets asked out by guys all the time(at least once a month)

If I told her how I really feel id just turn into the same kinda guy she gets all the time. Even if she agrees to go out theres a good chance she's just going out with me for a while to break up a month or two later and tell me it was all a lie for the shits and giggles. Im also a sadist and she knows i could be doing the same thing to her.

I really fucking love her though guys, fuck her for being perfect.
>>
Oh yeah I also need your advice/opinions. I dont talk to anyone (but her) intimately irl.
>>
You both sound edgy
>>
How long have you been speaking to her? When did you agree you never wanted a relationship?

Certainly a difficult situation. To be blunt, just enjoy it, learn to live with it. You really fucking love her? Well show it, and make the fucking most of it while you have her. You never know, she might catch feelings as well.

>I could live a little better with the myths and the lies,
>When the darkness broke in, I just broke down and cried.
>>
This really is looking like a weird thing, and if you're intimate with her you can try becoming more and more intilate together until she can't bear it anymore and make the first move and then bingo
(That's how my boyfriend got me)
>>
Well

You guys are pretty special so it's normal to have a special relationship, isnt it ?

Maybe you both need time to be ready to stepforward.
>>
>>17604364
You have confused the hell outta me. Are you just talking or fucking? How long and how can you be in love, more like a crush. Does she go out with any of the guys that ask? What proof do you have that she likes to inflict pain?
>>
>>17604396

I read all the replies but I'm replying to this one because its the most substancial(stupid thing with my mobile app). I am really hoping we just need time in the state we are now to move towards a relationship. We've been fucking for a month and talking to each other a lot for a month before that, but we've known each other for like two years now. We made that agreement in the month we started talking. We chat nearly every day(we've missed one day in the past month).
At the moment I tell her I dont know how to feel about her because she's strange. We see the world, and other people in fairly similar ways. Usually when im talking to people i feel like im just controlling an rpg character and looking at the person from a distance,choosing the most appropriate respone, but when i talk to her i feel THERE.

I'm sure if we got into a relationship it would be aggrovating and difficult for both of us. We both cant interact with people for long periods of time and have bad feelings towards someone giving us too much attention. Sometimes we agree to have days where all we do is berate each other, have sex, and fight, because we're both done with people.
>>
>>17604420
Anon, it sounds to me like you're not quite sure what you want, and I'd say she's probably in the same boat. It seems to me you're just worried of potentially losing her by declaring your love and being rejected, which is fine.

To me this seems like something you just need to let play out naturally and just see how it goes. My main advice is what I said before, just fucking enjoy it man. Lord knows I wish I did the same, I thought I'd found the right girl and I lost her after just a couple months together. I wish I could go back and just make the most of it; not change anything or try to fix things, but rather just enjoy the experience for what it was. I was happy, and I'll look back at that period with fond memories.
>>
>>17604428
This so much
>>
>>17604413

Sorry anon Im confused too.

I think I love her, im a little confused about it desu. As i said before, when i talk to people i feel so far away, like im talking through a pain of glass or something( i dont really know how to describe it properly). When im with her i feel like i can actually touch her(not literally) if you get me. That being said im so confused about this new thing im not sure what im feeling sometimes.

We've known each other for two years. Two months ago we stsrted talking intimately, one month ago we started fucking.

She never goes out with the guys. She's never had a boyfriend. Shes never been interested and rejecting them is satisfying.

If youre looking for proof we had a mutual friend who has a huge crush on her and thinks he's madly in love. For the lols one day we had a small house party in hers and made sure to have really loud sex on the floor right above him, then a little while later i said "yeah i dont really care about her feelings or whatever that much, but she's pretty fuckable". We made this plan together. Usually if we're both in a conversation with someone we dont like very much we just try to find out something personal about them and make them upset with it. She enjoys watching gore whenever she notices im watching it. She doesnt really hit anyone anymore because she had huge problems when she wss still in school and hospitalised someone. She hssnt /really/ hit anyone since then. I have no actual proof of the school thing though.
>>
>>17604428

I'll take your advice anon. Honestly i just needed to share with someone. I kind of know the boat I'm in its just im sailing it through dense fog.

I'm still a little worried. Me and her have a similar train of thought. If i didnt feel this way id be stringing her along hoping she loves me and making her invest emotionally and then putting a jackhammer through her heart. Im pretty sure if she doesnt feel the same way she's doing the same to me right now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.