[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I last longer during handjobs? When my girlfriend jerks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: received_1321046857908584.jpg (30KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
received_1321046857908584.jpg
30KB, 479x479px
How do I last longer during handjobs?

When my girlfriend jerks me off, I only last minutes. And sometimes if I'm really turned on it can be only seconds. She usually takes around 10 minutes to cum when I do my thing, and I want to last longer. Any ideas?

Pic unrelated of course.
>>
Insane idea, but hear me out: Tell her to slow down.

I know, sounds crazy, but give it a try!
>>
how.... how in the world can your gf do something better than you can when you've been doing it for years? I've never once came from a girl giving me a hand job because she could never do it as well as that. also pro tip, if a girl is giving you head or a hand job and that's their only motive cumming quick is not a bad thing. a) she wont get tired or annoyed b) she's more apt to want to do it again because of a). be happy she can get you off, most girls get put off and stop if she cant make you cum fast, ie: they get bored

and are you really daft to know that almost any girl takes more time to get off than a guy?
>>
>>17604238
Men are by nature goal-oriented, women more process-oriented.

Don't go into a sexual session aiming solely for the orgasm. Enjoy the smaller physical pleasures along the way. Rather than having her forcefully jerk you off from the start, let her caress and otherwise play with your body, and you learn to enjoy that, with the orgasm the icing on the cake, not the whole cake.
>>
>>17604238

Deathgrip, but it will take your pleasure away. Also women are biologically wired different that makes them have a longer build up before they orgasm, if at all.
>>
You're lucky, i've never cummed by an handjob made by my gf
>>
>>17604238
are handjobs really pleasurable? I got them from my ex but that shit hurt and i couldn't get off. it also took a long time to get off having sex. is my dick too sensitive? I don't have these issues when i fap but maybe she just sucked at it.
>>
how can you guys have gfs and not talk with them about the stuff they're doing to your dick?

how is that even possible?
>>
>>17604330
Same
>>17604238
OP that's fine lol
it's a HAND JOB
like i doubt ur girl really wants to jerk you off for a solid 10 minutes
cumming in 2-5 minutes is reasonable when ur girl beats ya meat
not for sex though
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.