[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf >have to improve myself before getting one >fail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 557.jpg (4KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
557.jpg
4KB, 165x115px
>tfw no gf
>have to improve myself before getting one
>fail at improving myself
>become depressed, no gf
How do I get out of this loop?
>>
theres no loop
you either obtain girlfriend or you don't
>>
>>17604139

Change your minset. If you try to improve yourself for other people (potential girlfriend) the motivation is superficial and won't last. Improve yourself because you actually want to be better and less of a loser and you might just make it. You gotta love yourself first, before anyone else might deem you worthwhile.
>>
>have to improve myself before getting one
>fail at improving myself
How about try improving yourself for the sake of improving yourself first?
>>
>>17604139
The right motivation is key.
I was a jobless loner who didn't give a single fuck about his appearance a year ago. That's because all the girls in my area were uninteresting sluts.
I happened to move to another country and it's full of girls that are exactly my type. Improved, no, fucking REINEREINVENTED myself in the matter of three months. Just this month I've been on dates with three different girls.
Right motivation bro. And honestly, patience. I know it's hard and you want a girlfriend NOW, but you gotta think long term. We're still young. All we have is time.
>>
>>17604346
Got a bit too excited there. Meant reinvented lmao.
>>
Stop chasing pussy in your life?
Focus on your interests and hobbies which will actually really motivate you to improve yourself in the direction that fits you the most? Maybe find someone in meantime that fits you, or maybe not?

Otherwise you can always force yourself to shape to others needs, join the drone army to get maybe some women leftovers, probably get played and used by them anyway because you are just a pussy hound centreing your life around it.
>>
Don't fail
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.