[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my roommates to stop constantly having people over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Pmww9.jpg (23KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
Pmww9.jpg
23KB, 300x339px
How do I get my roommates to stop constantly having people over? I have two (pajeet) roommates, and they have people over almost every day. They're not super loud, but they come over pretty late (9 or 10 at night) to have dinner and stay for hours, or sometimes during the day. They tell me that most Indians eat this late, but I find it all extremely disruptive. I'm trying to go to bed at that time and hate having my private space being turned into a public space. How do I approach this, /adv/?
>>
Are you incapable of talking to them and negotiating a "no friends over after this time" agreement?
>>
>>17603414
Given what I know about their cultural norms it seems unreasonable to demand a cut off point like that
>>
>>17603434
If you're a retard who can't talk to his roommates like a normal person, you put up with it. They're not mindreaders, they're not going to know that something's wrong if you don't fucking tell them.
>>
>>17603438
No reason for name-calling, anon. I don't like to approach conversations in anger so I'm trying to talk this out here and consider any constructive advice anyone might give. Talking to them is obviously part of the process, but that's a shallow description, and not very good advice.
>>
>>17603438
This.
>>17603434
You don't need to "demand" shit, just talk to them like they're normal people.
>>17603472
No one wants to sit here and script out a conversation for you. Just walk up to them, ask if they have a sec, tell them about your sleep schedule.
>>
>>17603472
So don't approach it in anger. Just tell them you want to talk about them about something and bring it up. You know more about them and the situation than we do, we can't sit here and write a speech for you to give.
>>
>>17603406
Simple. Kill yourself in front of them. Then they will never bring people over again.
>>
>>17603719
I lol'd
>>
>>17603719
the logic is flawless
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.