[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been talking to Iranian-American QT for a few weeks >been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: spongebob-walk-cycle-o.gif (956KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-walk-cycle-o.gif
956KB, 240x180px
>been talking to Iranian-American QT for a few weeks
>been on three "dates"
>Each time she seems into me, I make her laugh, we even held hands most recently in the movies

How do I kiss her? WHEN do I kiss her? How long is long enough, and how do i know when the moment is right. I tried to kiss her already but she kinda shut me down, and that was on the first date.
>>
She's iranian but is she muslim ?
>>
>>17602141
She's an athiest
>>
>>17602159
then go in the backstore and have consensual sex with her
>>
>>17602165
i dont even know what this is supposed to mean
>>
>>17602130
Bump
>>
Let me tell you something OP, a lot of people will tell you "there is no right moment" and other things, but, there is a right moment and it's clear as day.

Women love to feel emotion, any emotion, it's like a drug to them.
Imagine the moment leading up to a kiss as a song, and at the high point, you must kiss her.

Now, you and you alone can and must cause this moment, some tips:

>Be physically close (sitting sideways, sitting sideways with your hand stretched behind her back and you semi-facing toward her)
>Making her laugh by teasing works best for the first kiss in my experience

While you are near her and exchanging this conversation you will already be close to her face with your, but you must subtly lean in and out - getting closer and closer. At one point while she is most likely laughing or has just finished laughing she will give you a look (if she really likes you). she will look at your eyes and then down at your mouth with a sort of a lazy look, this is where you lock eye contact briefly and kiss her.

This all may seem like a crock of shit but this has always worked for me without fail (10+) girls.
Just remember to warm her up with conversation and physical contact to see how receptive she is, if she touches you back you are pretty much there already.

Godspeed my friend.
>>
Not OP but I got a similar question.

What's the deal with hand holding? I assume its a thing girls like but I just don't get when it's appropriate to do it. I feel that my usual progression of intimacy is lacking as every girl I've been with before the first stage of actual contact is pretty much making out that leads straight into sex. I've never had a drunken one night stand as well, these have been sober hook ups or girls I've been dating.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.