[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm jealous of my friend So my friend has been seeing this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1474227861212.jpg (123KB, 573x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474227861212.jpg
123KB, 573x960px
I'm jealous of my friend

So my friend has been seeing this girl, and i'm jealous. Not because i want her. In fact, i haven't met her yet. I'm just finding it really irritating how everyone else seems to get what they want. I sound bitter and entitled right?

But here's the catch. He's known her all year, and has been seeing her over a month now. Over a month of taking her out on dates and he admitted he was too much of a pussy to kiss her when he had the chance. AND SHE STILL DIGS HIM! he's nothing special in the looks department, and has a really mousy and quiet personality. He always leaves the decision-making up to me when we hang out, he never takes charge of anything.

To see a girl be so into him despite his awkwardness and be patient enough to put up with all his pussyfooting around is really what gets to me. I mean, i have been doing nothing but stepping out of my comfort zone and i've been rejected 10 times this year.

Girls don't think i'm even worth texting back ever again after one date, but this dude's a khv and still acting like one with her, and she leaves drawings of superheroes with cute little messages on his desk every morning.

I'm happy for him, and this goes to show that not all women require you to be 'redpilled', but what do i get after putting myself out there so much? Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>17602082

Life is unfair, don't you know that already? Not all of us get lucky and get what we want, like your friend there. There's a chance you probably never will get a girl that loves you that much, but there's also a chance that you will. In life, you'll get rejected a lot, but just keep trying because maybe you'll find someone that likes you. We've all been there, one way or another, it sucks.

How old are you?
>>
That's what you call love anon, she's in love and one day a girl will be in love with you too, you're still young
And that girl don't seem to be 18, and she probably have the same age your friend has, and it goes with you too, so please leave this website before being more damaged than you already are
But keep faith and stop being a bitter asshole, you'll end up happy too !
>>
>>17602092

I'm 25, so it really feels like time's running out for me
>>
>>17602102
You're currently in your best year, relax for a moment, you'll find someone soon enough, there's still a chance if you're not a wizard.

Where do you work? Why did women reject you? What are you like?
>>
>>17602107

I work stock at a dead end retail store that makes me want to kill myself, but I'm taking classes for a degree right now. As for my personality, well i am kind of shy due to my anxiety, but i try to be the best i can be. People generally seem to think I'm a cool guy and like me, i don't know why girls reject me, as i don't hear from them again after a date or two.
>>
>>17602102
We're both screwed, might as well accept it. I can't even get ugly chicks
>>
>>17602122
In which field are you getting a degree? Also, good luck with that.

How does your average date look like? What do you talk about? Where do you go?
>>
>>17602124
>>17602102
you will become two fine wizards my friends
>>
>>17602133
Doubt it, prostitues exist.
>>
>>17602127

Degree in industrial technology. All the girls i've dated in the last year have been very cute. One of them even cuddled with me and acted very into me only to disappear. They've all been from online dating sites btw. Seems i can get their attention just fine but they don't like me anymore after we meet.
>>
>>17602082
its cause ur fat dude
>>
>>17602134
YOU FOOL, don't go near that evil w/bitches, they only drain your mana!
>>
>>17602135
>They've all been from online dating sites
Eh, I'd recommend you start hitting bars, if you're not already doing that. There you'll have a better chance to hook up or to find someone you actually like. In bars there are usually a lot of different types of people, so I suggest talk to as much as you can. Worked for me.
>>
>>17602150
I don't need them, since I have no problems with getting a girl, but that is a possible way out of being a wizard.
>>
>>17602151

I honestly hate the fucking bars. So much trash, male and female.

One time a little cutie started talking to me at a bar, said she wanted to come join me after getting her drink. She never came to my table and i saw her later that night dancing with several dudes at a different bar. She was too fucked up to even remember talking to me i bet.
>>
>>17602156
What's more important my friend, your chestity or the protection of this world? It may be a small step for a wizard, but a giant leap for mankind.
>>
>>17602171
I, even if I was a wizard, I wouldn't resort to whores, but they're still a possible way out of that whole mess. Call me what you want, but I waited 'till I was 23-24 to have sex for the first time, because I wanted to do it with someone I had feels for and a connection, and I gotta say it was worth the wait.
>>
>>17602164
Depends on which bar you're going.
>>
>>17602180
You're a failed wizard, there's no mana left in you. Pass the staff onto another human being and pray for your own well. If you will regret your decision in the future , ask for advice and we will be there. We always need voluntary herb gatherers.
>>
>>17602102

Lol you're 25, that don't mean shit.

The basic fundamental steps you need to take are as follows:

1. Focus on your education and your money. Finish school but unless you're getting a medical degree don't go broke in the process.

2. Make it a point to come to terms with yourself. Life isn't a TV show or a feel-good movie, so things aren't magically just going to move on to the next step once you hit a certain point. Stop trying to quantify and evaluate people's worth and you'll find that you'll stop being as paranoid about it yourself ("Oh no but I'm a virgin, what if my dick isn't big enough when she sees it??" is one big example that a lot of guys worry about for literally no reason).

3. Talk to chicks you meet IRL. That magical moment where the two of you make a connection can happen totally randomly - there's no magical method to know exactly when or how besides just interacting with people and increasing the chances of making bonds with those who are more compatible with you.
>>
>>17602238

Well it seems to be a feel-good movie for alot of people i know.

And yeah, im trying to improve my life situation first and foremost.

Anyways, im about to hit the library for homework. There's always a few 10/10s there and everyone says libraries are such a great place to meet women. I dont know how to approach them though.
>>
>>17602282
people go there to get work done, not to hook up. bad location for that.
>>
>>17602282
>going to the library to meet women
youth nowadays...
>>
>>17602102
If you feel like time's running out for you, imagine how I feel at 28. I've had two girlfriends, but literally no girl has ever really displayed affection for me. I just want someone to like me.
>>
>>17602082
Gib source of tiddie brunetteen ploz
>>
>>17602309
Life sucks. Drop out
>>
>>17602082
I don't understand jealousy and envy
When I see a person do much better than me I feel like I'm garbage and i don't deserve to take part in the world at all
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.