[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watched a movie with a cute girl this past Thursday >ended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1455936127195.gif (499KB, 220x283px) Image search: [Google]
1455936127195.gif
499KB, 220x283px
>watched a movie with a cute girl this past Thursday
>ended up staying up until 4 in the morning talking
>held hands, put my arm around her, put my head in her lap, had her lay on me, hugged her, etc
>she sort of drew the line at kissing
>says that she's not in a good place for a relationship (emotionally, school-wise, work-wise, etc)
>she said that it feels like we speak the same language
>told her that I like her warmth/presence
>told her that I feel bad because she doesn't want a relationship and that our touching each other wasn't going to make it easier for her; she said something like, "finally a person with empathy!"
>she mentioned just being friends and how the first time we hung out (before the movie) was sort of trial run for that

I genuinely enjoy her company. I'd like to kiss her, but I don't need to. There isn't an urge for me to escalate the physical aspect of the relationship either, which is a new feeling for me. Usually there's an urgency for that sort of stuff. The thing that I'm worried about though, is that I don't want things to fizzle out or for us to be so comfortable with being friends that we don't want to compromise our friendship.

I really, really like her. And I'd be happy just being friends as long as it eventually turned into something more. It would definitely bother me if we couldn't hold hands or if I couldn't put my arm around her. I don't know. I feel an insanely strong connection with her.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>17602004
It wont turn into something more. This is the friendzone. She considers you a "safe guy". Someone she can be friends with without having to worry about it being a relationship. It never becomes more than that.
>>
>>17602004
>>she sort of drew the line at kissing
kek game over
>>
>>17602004
>says that she's not in a good place for a relationship (emotionally, school-wise, work-wise, etc)
lame excuse.
>>
>>17602009
>>17602027
>>17602057
Well she told me that when she gets involved with someone that it nears the point of obsession for her. Is that really something you say to someone you're friend zoning? It seems like the sort of thing you say to explain why you want to take things slowly.
>>
What a bitch move.
She needs to realize that 1. she was leading you on 2. you want more 3. you are a man.
That said I dont quite understand how she can lay on you and then you end up just wanting to be friends. Maybe you were not really aggressive or clear with your intentions. Grab her ass, grab her by the head in that situation... seriously, passion?

Depending on her reaction I would have left after that and never looked back desu tho.

>"finally someone with empathy"
Haha bitch go cry to someone else.
>>
>>17602068
To be fair, we live in the same house with about 15 other people so the progression of the relationship is a little unconventional regardless of whether she's ready for a relationship or not.
>>
>>17602067
>Well she told me that when she gets involved with someone that it nears the point of obsession for her.
and you know that to be true?
>It seems like the sort of thing you say to explain why you want to take things slowly.
She doesn't want to get involved, though.

If you can live with that, fine, but don't expect this to become serious.
>>
If you genuinely like her company and don't need to kiss her just do that. Now is a bad time for her but not always and friendship/connection (speaking the same language) counts for alot. If you put yourself out there in wanting to escalate then she knows, so keep it to yourself for a few months before you consider bringing it up again
>>
>>17602004
>id be happy just being friends as long as it turned into something more

So you aren't happy just being friends
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.