[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I start going to church just to meet women? I'm into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: 1474076835133.jpg (247KB, 1280x706px) Image search: [Google]
1474076835133.jpg
247KB, 1280x706px
Should I start going to church just to meet women? I'm into more traditional/conservative girls, so I'm guessing this is the best place to meet them. I'm 23 btw.

I don't really believe in god or anything, but I went to church all the time growing up and know how to go through the motions. Has anybody else gone to church just to meet women? Kind of feels sleazy to me but it seems like a good place to meet nice girls.
>>
>>17601877
Why don't you go volunteering?
Most of the friends I met through it are pretty conservative/traditional girls.
>>
>>17601892

That's a good idea too. What are some decent volunteering activities?
>>
Don't you dare go to a church just to meet a woman, this is a sacred place you piece of shit you have no right to go in just to fulfil your needs
>>
>>17601909

> you have no right to go in just to fulfil your needs

Who's gonna stop me? Nobody would ever know. I'd tithe and all that, so the church would benefit regardless of my motives.
>>
>>17601924
go for it dude, someone has to show them what a D is
>>
>>17601877
HAHAHAAHAAHA
No
There is no such a thing as a conservative woman, not at 24 not Christian or jew
If you want a real woman with self respect you better become muslim
>>
>>17601924
Do you have no respect for the religions ? You go there to meet a traditional conservative girl and yet you don't even respect what she believe ?
>>
>>17601936
Sounds like you aren't respecting what he believes, isn't it more Christian to welcome them to church to try and add them to your cult?
>>
>>17601907
I volunteer in a hospital, with kids. I met my boyfriend through it.
It really depends on what you enjoy tho.
>>
>>17601942
This is perfect
Tell op that you and every other girl you volunteered with are whores and there is no such a thing as a conservative woman or a woman with values
>>
>>17601935
This.
But even if you "convert" to islam there's no way a single muslim girl will go out with you, if you're not born muslim then you're not muslim, and if a muslim girl accept going out with you she's a isibe
>>
>>17601945
Oh yeah OP, we don't even care about kids. While they're doing chemo we fuck each other.

I actually think that some of them are still virgin (we're in our mid 20s, all in college). We're all pretty conservative and traditional, none of us had more than 3 partners.
>>
>>17601950
Well that sucks
Are you sure about that? I always pictured you would at least be able to prove yourself worry
I guess it's just like Jews who only accept women converts
Chirstianity is truly the cuck of the religious world
>>
>>17601877
>Should I start going to church just to meet women?
No, they are usually damaged goods due to upbringing and being surrounded by other damaged goods.
Churches offer very little real support to people with problems, when one girl in the group is bulimic, they all pick it up so they can be thin and pretty together.

>>17601877
>I'm into more traditional/conservative girls
Volunteer, date girls who volunteer on the side of their work, don't bother with those who volunteer full time.
Running clubs are also worth checking out, but they have the whole range of women, from whores to virgins, just there are a lot of the former.

It will be difficult to try and talk to religious girls about anything other than what you are learning at church, you will come off as having bad intentions if you say "I'm here to meet women" or are a recent convert.
>>
>>17601953
What does kids have to do with not whoring around
Quite the contrary kids is what happens when you act like an irresponsible whore
>Some of them may be virgins
So not only you are a whore but one of the stupid ones, i bet you have a nice set of round bouncy titties and two parents who arr also cousins
>>
>>17601957
We always lived all together, we never mixed and even when we got colonized the few who mixed with the koufar where killed once the independence got
>>
>>17601961
It was a joke.
I volunteer in hospital with kids. None of them is mine. We just go there and play with them, or make them watch movies and do activities.

I am engaged, I had sex just with my fiancé and I'm far from a whore by pretty much everyone's definition. Tits are pretty nice tho.
I was saying that some of the girls I volunteer with are still virgins even if they are 24-25, so it's a good way to meet conservative girls.
>>
>>17601968
Are you Muslim?
I guess it's more common now
>>
>>17601976
Now for you occidentals, I'm from Algeria
>>
>>17601973
I didn't know they let trans girls volunteer
It's pretty much impossible to find a college student who is Virgin and also a girl, even the underage tenuous kids that get accepted get dick by the hundred
Maybe there is one like a single one in the ilentire system tho
>>
>>17601986
Are you trying to insult me or something?

There are 3 virgins just in my class, anyway. It's not as rare as you pretend it is.
>>
>>17601996
No
I'm stating you are either lying or dumb like really fucking dumb
Maybe they are virgins in the ass college girls fuck a ton
How do you even know they are virgins? Did you check? They are probably lying 99.9999% of women who claim to be virgins are lying and they are most likely lying because they took a hundred ducks before college
>>
File: 1474727850511.jpg (88KB, 1000x741px) Image search: [Google]
1474727850511.jpg
88KB, 1000x741px
hell no , dude go to a bar .
church girls are the worst at sex.
>>
>>17601909
Hahahaha
>>
>>17602000
Not all college girls are whores. There are a lot of people who do not have casual sex. I know plenty of girls and guys who do not fuck around.
Of course I cannot know if they're virgins for sure, but whenever we talked about this they said they were and they have no reason to lie about this to another girl. It's not like I judge them badly for fucking.
Two of them are waiting till marriage, one of them never had a boyfriend.
It's pretty common. Stop pretending all people are like the people you know.
>>
>>17602001
>go to a bar
>get rejected by all the beutiful fishes
>en up with some fat hippo gurl
>have one night stand
>never see her again
>feel like shit
>get her STDs.

Time well spent.
>>
>>17602013
t. atheist
>>
>>17602016
We went over this there is maybe one who isn't, sorry Elizabeth you are too good for them
I can know they aren't virgins for sure just because the current year and the fact they are girl the same way I can know if people where religious based on the time period
Of course they have reasons to lie they lie because if they bring up the actual number nobody will want to date them and they will have to deal with everyone knowing how easy they are
I don't judge people I accept reality there isn't a single decent woman let alone virgin I'm legally allowed to fuck
In the country
>>
>>17602025
There are many female virgins. They weight over 200 lbs.

Problem?
>>
>>17602025
Why would they lie to me? It's not like I'd date them anyway, since we are all straight girls.
Anyway, I don't have any interest in discussing any further because you're honestly too stupid.
And that's why not a single decent women let alone virgin would ever fuck you.
Have a nice day.
>>
>>17602028
I dobut they are virgins at all
Maybe if they weight 400
You weight 200 and you slept around so much you are embarrassed of admitting the actual number to me a complete stranger online
>>
>>17601877

girls are just a thing you meet in your head. its pretty sleazy desu. just live your life man.
>>
>>17602033
Because you can tell the truth to other people of course
I don't think I'm too stupid I think I'm too aware and you don't like that
I love how you know who I fuck and who I don't tho
As if my sexuality had anything to tho with the fact that women sleep around a lot amd then lie about it
>>
>>17602034
I've met one girl myself who was virgin at 19 and it was obvious why.

We never managed to have normal sex, since we were both virgins. But i took her virginity with my right index finger.
>>
>>17602040
So she lost her virginity at 19 college starting age and that somehow negates the fact that there aren't virgins in college?
Keep in mind she has the rest of cool to get that number sky high
>>
>>17602039
>The average American loses his or her virginity at age 17. Virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24.
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/on-late-in-life-virginity-loss/284412/

I love how you pretend to know anything about sex, virginity and women just because you're a bitter asshole on 4chan.
I think you're amazingly stupid, you have poor reading comprehension and grammar and you're an edgy idiot.
>>
>>17602045
No idea. I met her on the internet.

She was a very scared and cautios lady i would say.

She couldn't deal with me looking her in the eyes, stuff like that, obvious issues, extreeme shyness.

I don't regret being with her thoug, it was great despite the noob mistakes i made and despite my ED and despite the fact that she was fat.

I wish i wasn't such an idiot, then maybe i could have kept her. She really forgave me for may bad behaviour, probably atlest 3 times, which is more than any other girl i've met after that has ever done.

I think she might even have loved me for a while there.
>>
>>17602052
Oh wow tell me more about the melting poles and wathever other bullshit thing buzzfeed scientists get paid to lie about
Something like 60% of studies in the last 40 years where bullshit with the other 40% being so hard to replicate it could very much be discarded
>>
>>17602052
You are also a bitter asshole on 4chan right now
>>
>>17602054
Why would you want to keep her?
I mean nothing you said about her sounds desirable at all except the virginity thing
Sounds like you are drinking piss not to eat cum, the obvious choice is to reject both and just fuck girls but never compromise to anything more
Also not give them your name just in case
>>
>>17602058
We're talking about a study from the Centre for disease control and prevention, the leading national public health institute of the United States.
If you want to decide that you are more informed about that than scientists, cool.

>>17602059
I'm a bitter asshole all the time.
>>
>>17602066
Those words mean nothing to me
Just lies from the lie people
The government is the institution most likely to lie to people, they already lie about herpes and big in the gay community
>>
>>17602071
Hiv sorry for the typo
>>
You'll meet some of the worst and slutiest women at church.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.