[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to buy a dildo so badly but where can I hide it from my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: il_fullxfull.445203278_k7ka.jpg (247KB, 1500x1081px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.445203278_k7ka.jpg
247KB, 1500x1081px
I want to buy a dildo so badly but where can I hide it from my family at home?
Im not worried about anyone finding it while I am at home but when I go to Uni or work where can I put it?
I have a degree of privacy but people do come into my room and also my mom cleans my room sometimes, even if its clean she cant help it she finds something to tidy up
:3
>>
File: safes.png (93KB, 477x355px) Image search: [Google]
safes.png
93KB, 477x355px
Consider a small personal safe. You should have one anyway for your birth certificates n' shit.
>>
Just stop giving a fuck. it's a new world and people don't really care if males (especially females) pleasure themselves with a dildo. She might give you shit and joke about it but just shrug it off and say 'it feels good' and she'll shut up about it eventually. Unless she's super religious or homophobic, in that case you should approach her pronouncing your faggotry and shove a vibrator straight in your mouth to assert your point.
>>
>>17601802
Im a girl not a boy..
Also she's not religious im just super shy and wouldn't be able to face the embarassment
>>
>>17601809
I'll bet real money that your mom has or has had a dildo at some point in her life. But if you want to just hide put it somewhere she won't look, like under your mattress. Alternatively, you can just keep your room clean so she won't have any reason to go in your room to clean it.
>>
>>17601755
My friends dad had a dildo in his dresser, it was for him and his wife but regardless. Grow up OP get a dildo
>>
>>17601755
>learn how to make mold and cast your own dildos
>make custom dildos and stuff
>leave them everywhere
>be like: i only sell them and leave them everywhere
>make money alongside your new, fullfiling and satisfying hobby
>>
>>17601755
I keep 10+ onahole in my dresser, just don't give a fuck
>>
>>17601809
>im just super shy and wouldn't be able to face the embarassment
considering you're attending university, I'm fairly certain your parents know that you are sexually active.
>>
>>17601858
plus if she finds it, you can give her flak for snooping around in your belongings.
>>
File: IMG_2105.gif (989KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2105.gif
989KB, 500x213px
Is there an anakin version?
>>
>>17601755
I know how you feel, I have a mother like that too.
There was not a single place in my room I could be absolutely sure won't get touched.

maybe try to find something that's not a dildo, but can be used like one?

>>17601765
this is dangerous. There might come the time when you have to open the safe while someone's looking
>>
>>17601993
>this is dangerous. There might come the time when you have to open the safe while someone's looking
You don't just leave it lying in the open in the safe, you get a small plain box to put it in. Actually, you get two identical boxes, and you fill the other one with something more innocuous but still safe-worthy.

This keeps it away from prying eyes if you have to open the safe while someone is watching. If they ask, open the other box and show them what's inside: they'll assume both boxes have the same stuff in them.
>>
Get a suction cup dildo and stick it to the ceiling or the fan blade. No one ever looks up.
>>
>>17602220
>wew, it's hot today
>let's turn on the ceiling fan
>*SHWING*
>[awkward silence]
>>
Do what my mom does. Put it in a sock in your underwear drawer.

...actually i gues that didn't work out.
>>
Or instead of of trying to lock it up in secrecy, you could just put it in drawer and not give a fuck.

So what if someone finds it?

>Good job, you cracked the case. I masturbate.
>>
>>17601755

So.... Who cares? Put it under your mattress or something.

Why does your grown ass mother clean your room? sit down and talk to her and say you want privacy and please don't clean my room i'd like to clean it myself for now on.

Okay you don't want to be an adult and talk about it, fair enough you like people taking care if you... i certainly would if i lived at my parents lol

Okay so you're a grown ass person, you can buy and have whatever you like, if you're a guy your parents know your jerk off and fuck girls, if you're a girl your parents know you jerk off and fuck guys

ITS NOT A BIG DEAL

be an adult, yo, talk to your mom about not cleaning your room or talk about privacy and have a real conversation. it'll go over fine and you'll have what you want.

thats just how i'd deal with it, skipping around the corners and keeping things secret like you're trying to do generally ends bad lol
>>
Let your mom catch you using it. She might give you some pointers.
>>
>>17601755
>my mom cleans my room sometimes
here's some useful advice. Grow the fuck up and clean your own room. If you are old enough to go dildo shopping, you are old enough to function like an adult
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.