[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 23 yro single mom who lives with her mother (side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (188KB, 650x862px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 650x862px
I'm a 23 yro single mom who lives with her mother (side by side apartments) in a super rural area.

Should I
>keep living with her
>get a job, use her for childcare
>start school online
>save up to move out and become independent
>start school in person when Kiddo starts pre-k
>meet someone through work or school

or

>find a husband online
>become "independent" by becoming dependent on him

?

My end goal is to be married and have more kids. I'm not interested in a career that will require office hours, give salary, etc although I have many interests and hobbies that could lead to a career.
>>
>find a husband online
Do single mothers ever actually pull this off? Honest question.
>>
>>17601663
Look at the site you're on. Have you seriously not seen any posters who would marry a single mom and fall in love over the internet?
>>
Do the first option and do not even think about dating until you get your shit straightened out. Second option sounds like a good way to get murdered or have your kid taken away by CPS
Also be prepared for a long amount of "single moms are shit" replies
>>
>>17601679

All of this, you need to have some value before putting yourself out there, with your current status you will just get the worst of the worst.
>>
What series of poor decisions did you make that lead up to "Okay, you're a good guy. You can cum in me"?
>>
>>17601753
>>17601679
That's what I was thinking. I have to have value to get a man worth anything. It just seems like such a waste to pay for the schooling
>>
>>17601657
>My end goal is to be married and have more kids
what a noble goal lol
>>
File: IMG_2159.jpg (24KB, 342x418px)
IMG_2159.jpg
24KB, 342x418px
Go with plan one. Continue your education and get a job, you could give some money to your mother while she is watching your child. Basically, make yourself and your child financially secure before looking for a new man.
>>
>>17601767
There's a war on for the Western family. ;^) if you're not familiar with it, start reading.

>>17601769
Yep. It's a pretty daunting goal, I live in one of the states with the absolute highest cost of living. I'd very much rather take an easy route but I can also see how "easy" would totally fuck me over.

Plus I watched a video from sniffle sniffle old Russian philosopher dude about falling in love in person at random, and I want to experience it.
>>
>>17601782

Being honest you, you have a pretty shitty mindset, you're a single mom, lazy and still thinking that life is a fantasy, maybe i'm wrong but you still have some grow up to do.
>>
definitely first option, because option 1 never works for single moms.

1. no man wants to have you depend on him aside from that fetish.
2. Very few men want single moms
3. very few men would want more kids with you, because teenage mom means you limbo every mans dating minimum. unless you make up for that by beeing hard working, theres little chance they want to stay with you for long.

to be honest, the only alternatives for you would be: become increadibly rich and have a safe income, then either find a guy or get some sperm donation from a guy with good genes. also if i were a single mom, I would live together with another single mom to help each other out.
>>
>>17601782
the war against the western family is mostly due to the huge amount of single parents. congratulation on doing your best to kill the classic western family.
>>
>>17601657
Why have a kid at 23? Those are like our best years dawg.
>>
>>17601764
You need to set goals for yourself that are not related to getting a man. "A man" should not be in your head at all right now. That's how you became a single mom in the first place.

Think about going to college, getting a trade like dental assistant or optometrist assistant, something that will get you a 8-5 where child care is easier to come by. Work on yourself for your child and yourself, not to get a man.

A better life for your child should be the priority here.
>>
>>17601782
>please work at being a self reliant person
>Yep. It's a pretty daunting goal

Fuck /r9k/ was right about easy mode.
>>
File: single mom (2).jpg (139KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
single mom (2).jpg
139KB, 576x1024px
>>17601657
>pic 100% related

what race are you ? what race is your kid's dad ?
Asking for research thesis.
>>
>>17601830

Lol
>>
>>17601830
where is the immunity cat when you need her
>>
>>17601830
I guess the most depressing ting is that it looked kind of autentic down to the thing with "reply to this post"
>>
File: 1467519322369.jpg (111KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467519322369.jpg
111KB, 497x640px
>>17601830
You have no power over immunity cat, worm!
[spoiler]>inb4 it was just a subtle ploy to get immunized people to reply anyway
>>
>>17601657
I wish you luck.

Go for option 1, be proud of yourself for something other than being filled up with sperm by one dude that can't even take responsabilities on his actions or even use a condom.

Props for not aborting, though that'd have made your life much easier.
>>
>>17601657
>I'm a 23 yro single mom
>My end goal is to be married and have more kids
>haven't got an education
>the plan is to find a guy I can get to fund my lifestyle and my child

You might want to set realistic expectation OP.
There aren't many men out there who will see you (who has very little to offer) and will think "I should marry her, pay for her kid and have more kids with her".

Sort your shit out ASAP, find a part time job and study via attending somewhere when your kid is at school, then when you are a bit older you might have a bit more to offer.

Out of curiosity, where is your kid's dad?
>>
>>17601808
The dad was around until she was 18mo and I kicked him out for hitting her and raping me. I want to get married and start popping out more kids ASAP because I don't want to be the single parents ruining the Western family.

>>17601800
I'm looking for another single mom to live with already actually. It's tough in my state, average age for a woman to become a mother is a decade older than I was and mostly kids are born in wedlock here

>>17601812
Spiritual/ethical opposition to abortion, stubbornness issue led to not choosing adoption. If I could redo it I would absolutely have done open adoption

>>17601825
Exactly. It's tough because I have deep academic interests (philosophy, etc) that don't lead to a career. Painful to wrap my head around the idea of $$$$ going towards schooling that will become a career I am not interested in rather than furthering my interests

>>17601830
White, white

>>17602203
I'll be proud to be a wife to my future husband, I'm already proud to be a mother to an amazing kid
>>
>>17602242
I don't have "very little to offer". I'm skilled at cooking nutritious food from scratch in a variety of cuisines, I can sew by hand, I'm a beast at doing laundry, I genuinely enjoy child rearing. I think I have all the skills someone looking for a wife would want. There ARE men out there who want a stay at home mom/wife.
>>
>>17602273
>There ARE men out there who want a stay at home mom/wife.
true, I would, in 10 years.
>>
>>17602273
>I'm skilled at cooking nutritious food from scratch in a variety of cuisines, I can sew by hand, I'm a beast at doing laundry
I could do all of these by the age of 20 when I'd moved out, in fact I was taught to sew and cook at school, how to make a basic curry etc, and I'm a guy
Laundry is easy, and you aren't doing a great job of rearing your child if you chose to have one with someone who wasn't commited to you or sticking around to help.
Hell, you claim your kid's dad beat and raped you, but you didn't go to the police, you threw him out he still has rights to see his kid.

There are guys who want a stay at home mother, but the overwhelming majority don't want to pay for a kid whose dad will be in and out of the picture, they don't want someone else's kid at all.

You will have more luck when you have finished getting an education, by that point you will be about 27ish, then you can find a guy who is in his early 30's and desperate.
>>
>>17602273

It sounds like you managed to grow into the form of an ideal housewife, falling short only in the fact that you had a child out of wedlock. You'd have hit the mark (if that's what you were going for) exactly if you had just waited for marriage. That said, I'd say it would be best for you to start to move away from the ideal of being a housewife and prepare for the possibility of being financially self-sufficient.

If it means anything, if I were slightly older (say 8-10 years) and single, I would consider giving the possibility of a long-term relationship with you a chance. I definitely wouldn't do it now; being 22 myself, I feel that I'm not ready emotionally to make the choice to take care of a child (I would do it out of necessity if I got somebody pregnant, though).

As a point of reference, I'm a conservative biracial (black and white) software engineer and research scientist in theoretical computer science. While I do clear a good bit of money yearly and am generally successful by conventional standards even since only being in the work force for a few years, I do have flaws: I am admittedly often stubborn or jealous, and I suffer from a form of minor ADD which manifests in periods (on the order of hours) of extreme focus centered primarily around my work.

If for some reason the prospect of somebody like me or worse doesn't sit well with you, I would only reiterate my advice to pursue some sort of vocational training or career-track education.
>>
>>17601830
>that image
What a terrible profile.
>>
You're a single mom, your life is basically over anyway. Who cares what you do?
>>
>>17601830
the kid looks really qt
>>
>>17601769
Retarded af. She will be older and less attractive. Her best time to find a man for beta bux is right now.

Also single mothers are the losers of society kys
>>
>>17602267
> he was raping me

probably a feminist definition of rape
>>
>>17602273
And are they willing to economically support someone else's child?
>>
Get a sugar daddy
>>
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.