[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of mine is getting called a whore regularly in school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: QqkZEcE.jpg (423KB, 988x657px) Image search: [Google]
QqkZEcE.jpg
423KB, 988x657px
A friend of mine is getting called a whore regularly in school (we're in secondary scholl-the equivalent of american high school), guys are making jokes as in, she was promoting a party and they constantly asked if she would give them a bonus bj if they bought a ticket etc, they're also writing mean comments on fb..
I feel really bad for her, I even asked her why she never says anything back and she said they never stop anyway. A few times I've seen her asking them to stop, but she is a very nice, gentle, happy kinda girl and I generally feel really bad for her.

I'm her (F) schoolmate, if that matters, and I've no idea if there even is anything I can do.
>>
>>17601259
>I even asked her why she never says anything back and she said they never stop anyway

or she did give them bjs and let them run a train on her, that stuff happens.
>>
Don't abandon her no matter what and make her ignore them, I have been called a whore a lot in highschool and by doing this they stopped a few month later
>>
>>17601259
Convince her to tell the school authorities about this. I don't know where you are, but in most civilized countries schools are required by law (or can be sued) to protect students from bullying.

When she says "they never stop" that is precisely because nobody reports them. Experience shows that a quiet talk from the principal will scare most into stopping, and a meeting with their parents will get through to the rest.

She does NOT have to put up with this. The school WANTS to help her. All she has to do is tell them.

- written by a teacher.
>>
>>17601263I don't care what she did or didn't do. It's no ones business what happens in the bedroom unless it's against the law.A guy can sleep with hundreds of chicks and I've never that such a man would've been called a whore.Whereas when a woman even supposedly gives blowjobs, she's the biggest whore around?>>17601264>>17601268I don't intend to abandon her. Thanks for replying. I was really confused on what to do. The sad thing is, I think she just kinda goes with it, keeps her head down and she said it's nothing but I think that of course, she cares. The principal at our school is reasonable, I think, so next time this happens, I'll talk to her if she would, for starters, tell our main teacher (the one in charge of the class) and then we'll see what happens.
>>
>>17601259
>Secondary School

Peru?
>>
>>17601259
>we're in secondary scholl
2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>17601259
sucking dicks in secondary school ? oh boy
>>
Next guy that says something just slap the shit out of him. That'll get the message across.
>>
If OP reports it then she won't be the snitch. I don't know if your school is thugland like Americuck schools.

Location matters and the stupid 4chan custom of never mentioning the country does not help. Country and culture matter.
>>
>>17601287
do it for her if she doesnt. it may hurt her but if you really care about her well being you got to do it. maybe have talk about it with her beforehand.

if you really dont give shit about these guys then tell them you are going to tell someone about it they dont stop.
>>
>>17601484

I'm flattered you think I haven't flunked a year.
>>
>>17601622

I had no idea what image to choose..
>>
>>17601793
It's a pretty good image, i give it a 9/11
>>
>>17601259
in my state that is illegal harassment and as high schoolers they can be forced to stop and eventually tried as adults

enough people, for reasons I have no idea why, killed themselves over stuff like that
>>
>>17602436
Pretty good?! Four people died for that image and the fucker took in landscape orientation. Not only do you have two of the persons on the extreme edges of the frame, but a portrait orientation would underscore the scale of the scene.

Its a shitty images, its just a very powerful subject. It could have been a legendary image if the fucker of a photographer had pulled his head out of his ass.
>>
>>17602483
That's pretty harsh, the photographer actually tooka great photo but this is a cropped version of that
>>
>>17601259
Just ignore guys like that.
They're fags. You don't have to party and get drunk to be cool. Those people don't hang around.
The people who live that life either grow up or end up victim to their addictions.
If she dresses modestly and is able to remain silent about the issue, the agitation will subside.

T. Former Chad on the verge of a beautiful transformation
>>
>>17601287
>A guy can sleep with hundreds of chicks and I've never that such a man would've been called a whore.Whereas when a woman even supposedly gives blowjobs, she's the biggest whore around?
opinion discarded.
>>
>>17601287
Well does she still give blow jobs even when getting bullied. Maybe she is really easy and even when being bullied or teased(the bullies probably doesn't even think they are bullying her just teasing little bit to get a bj). Not saying thats right.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.