[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any one here ever had to cope with a brother/sister committing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: explosions in the sky_take care.jpg (131KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
explosions in the sky_take care.jpg
131KB, 600x600px
Any one here ever had to cope with a brother/sister committing suicide? My brother shot himself and was pronounced dead a few hours ago from the bleeding.
>>
No, just a cousin killing himself.
I talked about it with a co-worker who had experienced the same thing. He never even went to the funeral.

Never mind, it's not the same as losing your brother or sister.

I would like to know what it's like to have siblings though. Can you talk to them? Are they like friends, or are they just people you have to deal with?
>>
>>17601227
I was never really close with him, or even am with my older brother sadly. He's was my youngest brother. It's hard for me to not guilt myself for not even being there for him. He was so young (20) with 2 kids and a separated baby mama.

I realize that after you asking that question...having siblings is a great thing. Sure you can grow up not liking each other or if your lucky you can have a best friend that just comes with your being born. Or in my case you can not really know what's going on with their lives and be a shit sibling. With all that said, it's something that's better to have had than to never have had all.
I think I'm still in shock.
>>
>>17601208

Yeah. Same thing: Shot himself in the head. Bullet passed through, he was in a coma for a month or so (pellet-gun or what you call it) until we decided to switch off the machines.

I kinda just... dealt with it. Nothing I could do. Do I miss him? Sure, but that's about it. There's nothing I could do to bring him back. There's nothing I can do to turn back time. No matter what I do, he's gone. It's sad, but I had to realize that being stoic about it is the only thing I actually can do.

I was down after he was pronounced dead. Suffered for a month or two. Lost my job. Got left behind with my studies. Drank everyday. Chainsmoked. I had a test that was pretty much a turning point between failing and passing that year. Asked myself: What would change if I were to continue living like shit, feeling like shit, and being shit? Nothing, he'd still be gone. So I just went on with my life.

I still think about him and I miss him a lot, but it doesn't cripple me anymore.
>>
>>17601282
>20
>2 kids

Dude, he had problems even before.
You didn't find it odd that he went around knocking up chicks at that age?
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 640x512px
Damn dude. Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better OP... :)
>>
>>17601306
I wouldn't call getting your high school sweetheart pregnant 'going around knocking chick's up' but I guess.

With all these teen pregnancys the past decade you'd think there was a suicide epidemic.
>>
>>17601293
How long ago was his death.
>>
>>17601208
I'm sorry for your loss.

I lost my brother like that. He shoot himself in front of his wife. It was the most painful experience of our lives.

Don't blame yourself. There's nothing you could have done or said to save him. There's no amount of help that can save someone who doesn't want to be helped.
Don't blame him. He didn't want to hurt you or anybody.

Seek help, even professional help. Talk to your family and your friends. Talk to his kids and their mother, keep his memory alive. Spend time together and talk about him.
And, most of all, keep going. You're not alone.
>>
Just grieve for you brother's death. Don't try to rationalize his motive; suicide just isn't a product of reason.
>>
>>17601317
Sounds like he wasn't ready for a family yet. Don't know why he has 2 kids at the age of 20. Nuts. I'm 23.
>>
>>17601550
>Sounds like he wasn't ready for a family yet.
That's incredibly obvious.
>>17601550
>Don't know why he has 2 kids at the age of 20.
Also very obvious. You didn't know him so why would you know why he has 2 kids?
>Nuts. I'm 23.
No one asked.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.