[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just ruined the most meaningful relationship I've ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 108157.jpg (37KB, 400x300px)
108157.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
I just ruined the most meaningful relationship I've ever had, I'm 26 and I broke up with my first girlfriend because she turned 21 and started staying out all night drinking. This stopped a bit after I broke up with her, which made it clear that she was just getting 21 out of her system, but I still royally fucked up and blew all of her trust in me out the window... I still love her, I just fucking didn't realize the damage I was doing, because I've never been in a relationship before... The only thing keeping me going is that she said she doesn't KNOW if she's still in love with me.

I know that really means she's not in love with me anymore, but just can't bring herself to finalize it, but is it wrong for me to cling to hope? She's the best thing that ever happened to me.
>>
You've broken up with her, move on with your life.
>>
>>17601136
>>17601140
Oh, and get off 4chan because it's clearly causing you to fuck up your life.
>>
If she said she doesn't know if she's still in love with you that wasn't supposed to mean she didn't loved you anymore you dumb fuck that meant she didn't felt like you still loved her and wanted you to pay attention to her and spend time with her like true lovers, just go back see her and excuse you, tell her what you feel and don't lie, tell her the truth the only truth, and pray, because if you really broke her hearth there's very very few chances that she accept risking it again
>>
>>17601136
>broke up with my first girlfriend because she turned 21 and started staying out all night drinking
lol...
>>
>>17601136
wtf. you weren't going out looking for new dick idiot and should pat yourself on the back for ending it with the cunt
>>
>>17601136
If you didn't try talking to her about the drinking before you broke up with her, you're not mature enough for a relationship. Work on yourself before getting back into any relationship
>>
>>17601438
I did talk to her about it several times, all I wanted was a text of where she was and with who, but she kept coming home at 7 am without a text until a few months after I broke up with her.
>>
>>17601215
I know, I'm stupid. I didn't have enough experience with this sort of thing to know any better.
>>
>>17601470
It sounds like she didn't appreciate you or your concern for her, if she didn't even bother to at least let you know that much after you had talked about it.
>>
>>17601136

This is what you get for immersing yourself a site that has /r9k/, MGTOW, redpillers, and other maladjusted persons. >>17601144 is right, get off this site if you can't sort the bullshit from the fun.
>>
>>17601136
You made the right choice. Odds are, i bet, she cheated on you or fucked some guy already.

You are young and still can get some sweet pu$$y go have fun my friend.
>>
>>17601136
>started staying out all night drinking
>I did talk to her about it several times, all I wanted was a text of where she was and with who,

lol it'd be much worse if you had stayed with her, read about the famous Stanford rape case with that swimmer dude. The victim's bf was basically like you, and he sure as shit couldn't break up with her after it happened.
>>
>>17601136
> but just can't bring herself to finalize it
You better, as it is over, if you want it to be or not.

>but is it wrong for me to cling to hope?
Yes.

>She's the best thing that ever happened to me.
Yet.
>>
She's coming over, I wrote a 3 page letter to read to her, and I hope she decides she is still in love with me after.

She stopped going out and drinking a while ago, now I just want to tell her I love her, and hope to hell she still loves me.
>>
>>17601665
If she decides she doesn't, there's nothing I can do about it...
>>
This is example #1 of why you don't date someone that isn't 21 yet unless you're not 21 yourself yet.

There was nothing wrong with your girlfriend going out and partying at 21 - I'm 30 and I still party with the best of them. But you expected them to stay this pure virginal waifu that would stay at home and eat sandwiches with you, when in reality, most people want to enjoy the freedoms of actually, truly, being an adult.
>>
>>17601672
I know, and that hits the nail on the head...

I understand that now, and I hope she forgives me.
>>
>>17601136
Take that relationship as a learning experience and move on.
>>
>>17601470
what the fuck? 7am?! i used to party with my girl friends and none of us ever stayed out that late. 3am max. 2am the clubs closed then we'd go get food after. if she's usually glued to her phone then it's a red flag that she's not responding to you during her nights out. either that or she's a sloppy drunk.
youre basically trying to give her a free pass for treating you with disrespect. she says she's not in love or whatever so it means she has no respect for you and grew out of your relationship. she wants to move on. you need to cut contact and move on yourself.
>>
>>17601747

In some places, the clubs & bars close later. Where I live, the party never stops (Vegas), and getting home at 7 am used to be a frequent occurrence for me. The sun coming up = time to go home.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.