[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been taking drugs for a year and a half, but I got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1454094718182.jpg (22KB, 493x157px) Image search: [Google]
1454094718182.jpg
22KB, 493x157px
I've been taking drugs for a year and a half, but I got some money problem and my dealer accepted to give me my drug if I had sex with him, but now I got a job again and can pay, but he just want to keep fucking me
I've always been a weak and shy girl and he's a really massive guy so he don't really care about what I'm saying, how can I make him just take my money and leave me alone ? Please help
>>
>Whores herself for drugs
>omg pls help I'm such a weak feeble woman

You don't deserve advice, you did this to yourself
>>
>>17601149
Do you even have a single idea of the fear of being in withdrawal ? I make the mistake of starting to fit in, but now I'm terrified by the single idea of stopping, this became one of the only thing that keep me alive
I came here seeking help because I already know that I'm a piece of shit
>>
>>17601126
Get someone else to buy you those drugs.
Get a new dealer.
>>
>>17601159
I'm living a really little town, there's only him
>>
>>17601159
Yeah what a good idea, don't stop abusing drugs, just get them from someone else

>>17601157
>Oh no I have to face consequences for my poor decisions! Better just keep ignoring it until it builds up and I eventually die!

Surprised he didn't have his friends fuck you too. Go clean yourself up and get real help. Fucking whores playing victim, swear to god.
>>
>>17601157
You're no piece of shit.
>>
>>17601184
>white knight defending a whore
>>
>>17601184
>You're no piece of shit
>Whores herself for drugs and is scared to stop because 2hard

Hows the fedora collection going?
>>
>>17601190
>>17601190
>goes into seclusion
>takes drugs
>whores herself for money
>calles herself a piece of shit
Looks like depression/social anxiety to me
>>
>>17601200
And so what, because she have depression/social anxiety it become acceptable for her to whore herself to drugs ?
>>
>>17601211
That depends on your perspective. It's obviously not right to pick on such people for their mistakes, because it will make everything worse. I'm sure something went wrong at some point in her life and that she has a hard time processing that. A therapy might help.
>>
>>17601220
But who care if she had a bad day or depression when she started to act like this, she did it herself, it was her choice at the very start, she start having regrets now she have to deal with the consequences
>>
>>17601226
If you are addicted to drugs and your own mind keeps telling you that you are a piece of shit, then it's difficult to deal with the consequences.
>>
It's not depression if you are worthless. That's just reality. OP doesn't care to be great, so she whores herself for recreational drugs. The world keeps spinning.

The advice is desire to be more then act like you're that person. If you accept mediocrity, have fun getting HIV dick in your ass for a gram at a time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.