[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop dwelling on, replaying and fantasizing about past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1465164058143.jpg (103KB, 722x690px) Image search: [Google]
1465164058143.jpg
103KB, 722x690px
How do I stop dwelling on, replaying and fantasizing about past stressful and sometimes traumatic events in my head?
>>
File: 1471645721907.jpg (85KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
1471645721907.jpg
85KB, 500x698px
If these two items are very present in your consiouss, i suggest you just focalize in the good actions that you made instead of the emotion of culpability. Also, organize some type of Plan to have more self-confidence, knowing that these will avoid the thougt that something bad could happen. Try to do some type of social interacting activity, like playing sports,etc.etc.etc. I'ts the best that i can write (not native english) Hope had a good week-end. Salutes.
>>
Can i know which anime?
>>
>>17601185
not op but its love lab
>>
>>17601160
I'm back here Anon. I guess that if you like anime then probabily you had heard about K. Ottomo. How true is, for you, that he made the best anime movie ever?
>>
I will remarke the question: the best anime movie ever, is a japanese production?
>>
>>17601483
>I will remarke the question: the best anime movie ever, is a japanese production?
If you're using the non-Japanese sense of the word "anime", then yes. It has to be, because outside Japan, the word "anime" refers specifically to Japanese productions. So yeah, the best Japanese production is a Japanese production.

In Japan, the term is less specific: the Japanese refer to all animation as "anime", whether or not it was produced in Japan. However, most would probably still tell you that the best anime is a Japanese production: personal taste, range of exposure, and economic nationalism all come into play here.
>>
I wish I knew
>>
Go out and make new experiences to remember and cherish.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.