[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my wife before marriage: >Ohhh i like ur dick >So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

This is my wife before marriage:
>Ohhh i like ur dick
>So nice... I like
>I want to suck ur cock
>Ohhhhhhh shit
>Really nice

This is me after 6 years married:
>1 kiss on the tip with a little licking.
(and that just happened cause I grabbed after accidentally entering the bathroom when I was showering and groped her by surprise. If I hadn't done that she would never even have come close)

WTF /adv/?????

I talk with so many girls every week that do a blowjob even just for fun that I dunno if I can put up with my wife's shit anymore.

Every time I talk to her she always overpromises and ends up underdelivering. I get bored to death having sex with her... geezzz... last few years it's a chore rather than a pleasure.
>>
>>17601114
That's how all women end up once married.

You reached the end of the game.
>>
>>17601114
Have you, i dont know, asked her if there's something wrong? Do you love her at all?
>>
>>17601117
You reached the end of the game

The end of the game??? WTF????????? She's only 29 years old! WTF am I gonna do for the rest of the 50 or 60 years of my life? Sit in bed at night playing cards with her?
>>
File: getting married.jpg (302KB, 923x1600px)
getting married.jpg
302KB, 923x1600px
>>17601124
Is this your first day on 4chan, OP? Sorry to break it to you but your posts almost a walking meme.
>>
>>17601137
I'm not a seasoned vet like you. Now answe my question in latest inspiring buzzwords you fucking cuck.
>>
>>17601114
>I get bored to death having sex with her... geezzz... last few years it's a chore rather than a pleasure.
Welcome to monogamy. You're lucky you lasted as long as you did. I fuck a girl one time and I have no desire to ever touch her again.
>>
File: 1351545422414.jpg (132KB, 431x639px)
1351545422414.jpg
132KB, 431x639px
>>17601114

Well, marriage happened OP. I thought someone would at least have filled you in on the details before you got married..
>>
>>17601114
>>Ohhh i like ur dick
>>So nice... I like
>>I want to suck ur cock
>>Ohhhhhhh shit
>>Really nice

Have you greencard-married a Thai whore? Because she does talk like one..
>>
>>17601137
>your posts almost a walking meme
Ahhhh man... that pic is just sick... that shit is unhealthy beyond belief. Believe me I know. But really... if it's that common, tell me how many guys you know that after 6 years of marriage haven't even seen the color of their wives nipples cause they only make sex at night, for instance?

>>17601119
>Have you, i dont know, asked her
Countless times... only to have all of her promises of mending the situation falling into nothingness.

Question is:
wtf can I do to change her into a more showing woman (at least with her own husband)?
>>
>>17601173
>Have you greencard-married a Thai whore?
Close... filipina.
>>
File: kstew.jpg (446KB, 1065x1600px)
kstew.jpg
446KB, 1065x1600px
>>17601114
put your dick in her food, she should take the hint
alternatively, slap her with your dick while she sleeps, or slap her with a divorce
Or more politely "excuse me, would you like to give your husband a blowjob ? it's a privilege and a responsibility"
>>
I hate to say this but cheat
Backpage would be good
No traces no attachments
>>
>>17601180
>filipina
woops abandon thread
>>
>>17601181
>slap her with a divorce
On what grounds? Non-fulfilment of marital duties? If I say that she just smacks her obese buttocks against my pelvis for her own satisfaction and calls it sex. Fuuuuuuck now that I think about it, we fuck every other week and she always comes, but I can't even remember the last time I had an orgasm. And she doesn't even care if I come or not.
>>
>>17601204
I have the impression she never really loved you but married you to get out of her country.
>>
>>17601180
pffhaha.
PFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
File: 6216734306_dd9a2de048_z.jpg (191KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
6216734306_dd9a2de048_z.jpg
191KB, 640x427px
OP the problem is that you are clearly beta and your wife doesn't respect you enough to cater to your needs. Do yourself a favor and watch the first couple seasons of Mad Men. See how old fashioned masculinity has Don Draper's wife craving for his dick. Women will walk on eggshells to please you if you project dominance and keep them in their place.
>>
>>17601204
I know this feel anon. This happens with me everytime.
>>
>>17601114
Lol she's probably thinking the exact same kind of stuff about you. Get her hot, make her want your cock in her mouth. Do something for her that you haven't done in a while either or something new. Hell, give her a massage, then tie her to the bed and tease her for an hour, she'll be begging for your cock.
>>
>>17601180
KEK that explains a lot.
>>
>>17601180
for real, are you actually so out of touch with the situation that you wonder why she could have possibly change so much after marrying you?
>>
>>17601261
>Hell, give her a massage
She tortured my head for years to get a massage kit. I got a massage kit couple of months ago, used it once never touched it again. FUUUUUUCCCC

>then tie her to the bed
Are you totally, completely and absolutely insane????? Why don't you tell me to tie a boulder to my neck and jump off a bridge instead? Geezzz. If I do what you suggest, I'm literally giving her 100% proof of spouse abuse or violence against woman or some BS like that that she can use against me tomorrow or use to blackmail me. You want my ass in jail? Next day (heck, even same night probably) she'd make a drama at the local police station and I'd have cops knocking at my door over charges of spouse abuse. Even if pigs and cows started raining from the sky I'd never take that risk. FUUKK
>>
I'm a guy and I just don't feel like doing anything sexual with my wife after getting married... it's just a chore
>>
sucks to be straight really.
gays are always down to suck.
>>
>>17601330
seems like either you are too afraid and do not trust your wife that much or she is an active SJW member and you still want her to suck your dick and you want her to take the responsibility of spicing your sex life up. After 6 years she understood how beta you are and lost all motivation and desires. Take the lead, learn about BDSM and her fetishes.
>>
>>17601429
>sucks to be straight really. gays are always down to suck
Holy fuckin shit, wouldn't that be a bummer for everyone to find out that I exchanged my wife by a much younger good looking boyfriend who is 10 times better at sucking a cock in one date than she ever was in 6 years of marriage? I always hated fags, but that's a good one, anon. What a blow in her temple of feminist self-righteousness that would be... seriously considering it.
>>
>>17601726
you go daddy
>>
I'm also married and going through what you are now. I ended up cheating on her for a few years. It felt good, and I almost wanted to be caught in order to "teach her a lesson" about her shitty sex drive. But once I was done fooling around, it goes right back to feeling like you're stuck in a shitty relationship. We were both hooked in with fake "I'm so horny for ur cock lol" bullshit.

I know I'm not following my own advice, but consider leaving her. Save up a bit for a divorce lawyer, then bite the bullet and accept that you'll likely be paying alimony for awhile. I'm sure the freedom is worth it. Then fill your Facebook feed with hot college girls that you're banging.
>>
Have you... talked to her? About this issue?
>>
>>17601180
How's it feel to be chumped for citizenship?
>>
If I'm understanding this you may have just been a green card, sorry to say. But have you ever thought of talking to her about it? Maybe she doesn't like the taste and you could buy an edible oil or something? Who the fuck knows if you don't talk to her! Maybe she has some need she's not communicating. Seriously tho, ask, discuss it.
>>
>>17601124
Well yeah women slowly loose their sex drive between ages 25-30 after that they fuck out of compromise, to get free shit or to seem young
Do you have children? If you don't have children don't even consider having children for a second
>>
File: 1465583673395.png (17KB, 124x111px)
1465583673395.png
17KB, 124x111px
>>17601246

Not that anyone should listen to this.

Sure, showing that you're not afraid to assert yourself within reason is expected, but not being able to communicate and work on equal grounds with the mindset that you must "set them in their place" is when it becomes a tyrannical and therein unhealthy relationship.

Just talk to her for fucks sake OP. Say how unhappy you are with sex. It shouldn't be hard, and if anything you two could get turned on by the conversation about thinking of new ideas to have a better sex life. You might bang right their out of the heat of the moment for all you know.
>>
You need to show your wife she still has to compete for her position, make a couple of lady friends or something, flirt with girls around her.

Women stop the sex because they believe that they've already won their man over, so they stop trying as hard. Show her she's still in the competition or she could be replaced.
>>
read this article, this will help your marriage if you have the balls.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/08/24/the-power-of-dread-game/

this site HASSS ALOT OF GOOD MATERIAL FOR MEN.
>>
>>17603443
>You need to show your wife she still has to compete for her position
Bad idea anon... she better come to her senses by her own free will and initiative, because if I'm the one who has to go around fixing the problems that she created in the first place like if she was my daughter, I might just do exactly that...
I'll fix it once and for all.

>>17603452
Your advice is nice for gamblers, but I'm married and I never was "captain save a hoe"
Thanks for the link... I don't know mystery personally, but 10 or 15 years ago I hanged with his close friends... and I never forgot the vision of the guy on who that article was based on being pretty fucked up to the point of smashing his (rented) house and throwing all the furniture out the door and at people like a possessed maniac and then falling on the ground crying like a baby last time I saw him. The shit he preaches is beautiful in the short term, but has a price in the long run.
>>
>>17601180
i am so sorry
>>
>>17603578
>Your advice is nice for gamblers, but I'm married

Yeah, things are never going to get better with that attitude, sorry.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.
>>
>>17601195
>>17601207
>>17601213
>>17601322
>>17601324
>>17602932
Anons, I know that shit, OK? Thank you very much for reminding me. And maybe you're right (Heck, who am I kidding? You're 100% right)...
But that's not the point...
The point is: we had a deal... and she she doesn't hold her end up (ever)... and after hundreds and hundreds of lame disappointments, I'm fed up.

She brags like if she was a sex machine but then falls astronomically short of all the expectations she created in the first place.

What's the point of saying: "buy me a sexy red lingerie" if she's gonna put it on only to take pictures and then let it stay in the drawer collecting dust for the rest of her life?
>>
>>17603631
We've given you the advice, anon. I feel for you, I really do. What you have to do now is talk to her about how much you're dying to fuck her. Communication man. Tell her that you've been feeling down because you feel like there isn't enough sex. Make sure she understands you ARE bothered. Ditch this alpha male article bullshit, and be your own alpha male. Tell her you want to fuck her, for fucks sake.
>>
>>17603650
>Communication man. Tell her that you've been feeling down

>Be me yesterday
>Wife cries to fix her broken cellphone cause she don't want to pay to fix it at the store
>Me: I'll fix it and later you can say thanks when we go to bed
>Wife: I'm gonna blow your mind... I'm gonna suck you really good... I'm gonna sex you up all night... I want you so much... please fix it ASAP.
>Phone fixed
>Wife in bed chitchatting 3h on the phone with her sister and her other dozen siblings back in the jungle (every single day 8 times a day) while my head is turning yellow, pink, red, and purple inflated with steam coming out my ears until I fall asleep after 3h of that crap. Wake up at 2am, she's sleeping like a stone in bed hugging a pillow with her childhood blue blanked wrapped around her feet.
>FFFFUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! I was duped for the millionth time again.

You get it? Now repeat that hundreds of times and you might start getting the picture.
>>
>>17601114
You gotta bring your A game to the bed
>>
Is she on birth control, or changed it recently?

Birth control completely killed my sex drive. 3 months after I stopped I was right as rain.

We've been together 10 years, married 6 of those. We have sex about 5-7 times a week. The thing that restricts us from doing more is exhaustion from both of us working 45+ hours a week.
>>
OP try to make your wife jealous, women act right when they have competition. Have some girl call your house or something, tell your wife you're hanging out with old lady friend or something.

Communication won't do shit, it's just begging in her eyes and lowering her respect even more for you. Show her that her neglect isn't acceptable, don't tell her.
>>
>>17603721
shit i would of took that pussy.
>>
>>17603721

i would of told her to suck me off while i was fixing it.
>>
>>17603721
I'm the anon you replied to. I'm not in your position obviously so I won't say something stupid like, "try harder next time."

If she was seriously on her phone that long, I would have probably initiated something while she was still mid-call to send her a message. From what you said here:

>I'll fix it later you can say thanks when we go to bed

doesn't sound like you stated that this neglect is literally bothering you so much that you feel strained in the relationship. Please make this clear and if you still have problems, I would then bring up the subject that you are considering divorce.
>>
>>17603721
you aren't beta, you're omega.
>>
>>17603791
THIS

I started Sprintec 3 months ago and it has DRASTICALLY lowered my drive. I used to have to get off at least 3 times a day to be satisfied, now I don't even need it 3 times a week.
>>
>>17602965
Not true. Plenty of women have a healthy, active sex life well into their 50s.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 295x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 295x270px
>>17601180
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.