[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to have trouble distinguishing between if I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Bitoque.jpg (600KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Bitoque.jpg
600KB, 3264x2448px
Is it normal to have trouble distinguishing between if I have feelings for some one vs. if she's just a good friend who happens to be attractive?
>>
No, it's called being male.
>>
Btw. you only know if you actually had feelings if it hurts when you guys break up.
>>
>>17601086
Yeah I think every guy has had this dilemma at least once.

Maybe try thinking of thinks from her point of view.
>>
>>17601095
In my case I made a move and was turned down but we're still overall close friends. Yet, I felt pretty bummed out about it for a while (and still do to some degree).

I'm still trying to figure out how exactly I function with relationships and preferences since I'm 21 but I've only had 3 or 4 girls ever that I've felt inclined enough to even consider dating.
>>
>>17601100
You should proably try to get away.
She will start dating someone eventually, and then you'll feel like shit.

Trying to substitute rejection for friendship never works, unless its like "ok, lets be friends" and then you still never talk to each other again.

In the later case, it's simply just an easier way to break up, without makeing it werid if you guys end up interacting with each other again for any reason. After all, you're friends, right?
>>
>>17601106
I mean, she and I were good friends for quite a while before I even developed feelings. In fact when I first realized I started to feel this way, I was more afraid of losing her as a friend than just being rejected. I knew I could handle rejection but losing her as a friend would be awful. Anyways, that whole thing isn't even the aim of my thread.

Like I said I'm 21 and I've only had 3 or 4 girls I've felt anything resembling a serious interest in. I've tried casual dating and it just doesn't work for me, I felt like I was burning in my skin the whole time and it all felt extremely forced. What exactly should I do here? Just stay patient and wait for girls who like things at the same pace I do?
>>
>>17601113
The best way is to go out there and engage in activities you like, and by that means, meet people who are into the same things as you.

Simply being two good looking workaholics with nothing in common is not going to make for a good relationship.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.