[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so a friend of mine is really depressed, we havn't seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: panda rage.gif (992KB, 323x224px) Image search: [Google]
panda rage.gif
992KB, 323x224px
so a friend of mine is really depressed, we havn't seen her around much and when we do she kind of brings the show down

anyway it's her 21st, she's invited everyone to a party at a function venue

I got her a card, but I have no idea what to write in it
it's her birthday, I don't want to make it like she's in hospital or anything
but then if I make it really sunny and happy she might start crying and storm out

any ideas?
>>
aw man, and my niggers don't want to go to the party because they know she will start crying or yelling at people or some shit

you'd think loyalty wasn't so hard for folks, I hope I never get all depressed
>>
>>17601080
Just be there for your friend. Ask her what she's going through. The card should be the least of your worries, she might be on the road to suicidal depression.
Seems like you and her other friends don't give a shit too much about her problems, if that's true doesn't matter much what you want to do or say.
It is a lot for someone to invite anyone to anything when they are that depressed I'd just give her the benefit of the doubt and don't ever act like she's a different person just because she's depressed. Just BE there for her etc blah blah blah and don't abandon her or it's like why the fuck did you post this to begin with.
>>
>>17601080
Have you considered "Happy Birthday!"?
>>
just write her something simple like "hey, happy birthday anon, im glad to have ever met you, youre an amazing person and a very good friend.

best wishes
op
>>
>>17601279
it's already printed on the card

>>17601307
good answer, job done
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.