[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when I talk to my girlfriend I have to be very careful what words

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0135.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0135.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
when I talk to my girlfriend I have to be very careful what words I use. She gets offended so easily and is noticbly upset.

The other week she said she was going to to her place after work and put on make up before she comes over to mine to go out. A little while later she texted me saying she is on her way and all i said was "arnt you going home to doll up?" And she got all upset saying I think she is ugly and the whole night she was noticbly upset and only giving one word answers and still brings it up.Now today I'm in Tokyo for a while and I'm texting her and she was asking about my ex girlfriend and what she looked liked. I told her that she was pretty and really fit, My girlfriend then asks me why i dumped her and I told her she just wasn't the kind of girl I wanted to be with. Now my girlfriend isn't fat but she has big breast,wide hips and a nice plump bum. She in my opinion is the perfect body type and I told her I don't really like super fit lean girls and I much prefer girls with larger body types, she then says "like me?" And I said yeah your body is much more fun to play with. That's when she starts giving one word answers and says for future reference don't refer to a girls body as large then the conversation comes to a screeching halt and she just says she is going to bed.

Did I say anything that bad? Is she over reacting? I said I'm
Sorry and she said it's fine she isn't mad but she is clearly upset. It's like walking on egg shells with her she is so insecure I feel like in need to analyze every word before I say it

Also
Sorry if the format of my post is fucked up im on my iPhone
>>
She sounds fucking impossible.
>>
sounds like a typical girl to me
>>
>>17600878
I lover her so much but her being so insecure bothers me and when i say the wrong thing she makes me feel so bad
>>
>>17600884
It seems like she cuts off her love as a punishment for anything she perceives as an insult, and doesn't try to resolve it with further communication? Aka: fucking impossible.
>>
>>17600883
depends how often. if this happens just a few times, I would not really sweat it. if it happens all the time, I would insist it be corrected.
>>
>>17600897
When she does this it makes me
Feel insecure and makes me
Worried she will leave me because I am too mean
>>
dump her and get a japanese gf instead, I mean you're already over there
>>
>>17600904
that's why I called it punishment. have you tried talking to her about it?
>>
>>17600873
Been there man.

>girlfriend complains she's getting chubby
>"Well you used to workout a lot more, you know how to get rid of it"
>She completely shuts down, won't talk to me
>"Babe it's okay we can go for a jog together-"
>"So what are you saying? You won't date me if I get fat?"
>"Chubby is cool, but if you're going to complain about it then do something about it."
>"What happens if I get fat?!"
>"You won't if you just workout like you used to."
>"I don't wanna hear it, don't talk to me."

Fucking christ it's annoying.
>>
Don't insult her, but hit her with some hard hitting FACTS.

That shit always puts women in their place whenever they're acting stupid
>>
>>17600915
next time tell her you'd be more attracted to her if she put on weight
>>
File: 1470151644146.jpg (2MB, 4768x2682px) Image search: [Google]
1470151644146.jpg
2MB, 4768x2682px
>>17600873
>>17600873
>>17600873
OP, OP, OP, when will you learn?

I have been with my girl for over 7 years,(am 22) she is 2 years older. She used to act like your girl getting upset when I say something about her, she would always tell me to watch what I say and think about it before I say it. We have been through a lot of ups and downs but it seems as if other anons are right, she is insecure about her self and obviously thinks she is uglier/"larger" then your ex. My girl now is a pretty good size not like rolls on rolls but shes ok, I have dated girls in the past in a lot better shape HOWEVER you can not say you like LARGE girls better then lean or "fit" then throw her in that category of fattness. In this particular fight she obviously thinks you think she is fat, girls take real offense to their weight and make up that is why I always tell my girls she dont need make up and when she puts it on she says it makes her feel better about her self. Try to cater a little more to her feelings, dont act like a little bitch puppy dog but try and make her feel a little more wanted and really DO think about what you say before you say it lol.

>pic is current wallpaper
>>
>>17600918
Yeah. I had a woman tell me she was feeling insecure. I just pointed out the facts, that we had a date set up and that our last one went fine by all measures, subtly implying that the worries about me not liking her were imaginary. With a guy, this would have been seen as a challenge and shit would have gotten worse, but she said it made her snap out of it.
>>
>>17600873
my gf is extremely jealous and possessive but at least she isn't as batty as yours. Oh boy It'll get worse. Tell her the same thing you wrote in the OP, ask her the same question you ask us. It's better to fight now than later.
>>
>>17600922
What, reverse psychology her ass?
>>
>>17600926
I enjoy a girl who can take pride in being thick, especially if she is actually well built like OP is describing. The sex is usually good. Security about one's appearance and abilities means better sex.
>>
>>17600926
Yeah you are right man. She just texted me saying she is upset at what I said and that I'm so dumb sometimes. She really knows how to make me feel bad... I was just trying to be nice and telling her I think her body is the perfect shape for a women... women are so fucking complicated
>>
>>17600936
The sex is great and she has such a nice plump ass and a perfect set of tits but she is so fucking insecure about all of that and I don't understand why
>>
>>17600873
>"arnt you going home to doll up?"
boi, you ran into that knife with open eyes
>and I much prefer girls with larger body types, she then says "like me?"
and again
>>
>>17600949
he fucking said he liked it, fuck off

big is beautiful anon
>>
>>17600949

She texted right when she left work I was just asking if she was going home first

And the second I told her I like that body and she said "like me" I agreed and she got mad she basically set me up
>>
>>17600873
I am in exact same situation and I was in Tokyo like 2 days ago! So weird!

What I do is just let my gf get upset for a while and then I hug her and tell her an unrelated story or start a different topic. It's really hard to just let it go because I like to fix everything, but if you keep talking about it she will never get over it.

It only kind of works, sometimes I get so Fucking mad at her I just need to get away.

My gf is also a little bit plump but i like thin girls, what should I do??
>>
>>17600974
Plump is better bro. Like I said my ex was super fit and now that I've gone over to the thicker side I'll never go back. I think my girl got upset because he probably thinks my ex is prettier than her
>>
>>17600958
doesn't matter what he said, what matters is what she understood.
>>
>>17600984
I make it a rule to never talk about my ex even if she asks about her
>>
>>17601004
Yeah I'm implementing that rule
>>
>>17600873
Travelled with a girl like this. Absolute fucking nightmare of a time. Would drop/10 for personal mental health. Now dating a chill as chick, never complains and it is just wonderful.
>>
>>17600915

>(ex) gf complains that always people are always after her
>Tell her to not bother about small stuff too much, since it is not that important/ not worth the time and hassle
>She gets upset, because im not supporting her
>Tell her she is fussing over something small, right now. This is the perfect example
>She gets mad
>She breaks up with me over this (this was my first gf, and we were ''dating'' for 2 weeks.

Mang, it was hard at the time.

All advice I can give you anon is to look for someone with whom you can be yourself and be comfortable with it. It is frustrating and of no use to bend yourself in uncomfortable angles, and you doing most of the adjusting. A relationship is a two way street.

Tell her how it affects you, and if she then does NOT take your feelings into consideration it means that she is only focused on herself, and you better leave the relation because it will harm you on the long run.
>>
I had a girl who was hyper sensitive. You know what I did about it? Absolutely nothing. I treated her just as shitty as I would anybody else. Often drove her to tears and never gave her the reactions she was looking for. Example of an interaction.

>Me: "You're acting like a real cunt right now"
>Her: "Don't ever say that word to me again?"
>Me: "I'll say whatever the fuck I want."
>Her: "I'm serious! If you ever call me that again we're done! That is SO disrespectful!"
>Me: "Whatever cunt."
>Hangs up on me
>Hours later texts me
>Her: "What are you doing?"

The worse I'd treat her the more into me she became. Women like this have terrible self esteem and will constantly be fighting to win your approval if you don't give into their bullshit.
>>
#women
>>
>>17600873
I sometimes get angry over absolute bullshit, mostly during PMS. I'm pretty insecure and hormones make me go retarded.
My boyfriend knows it. When it happens, he just says something like "I'm sorry if I hurt you. You know I didn't mean to and I like you the way you are. Calm down, when you are chill we can talk about this some more, or do something else".
Never had an argument about this kind of shit.
>>
>>17601366
She has just woken up and started texting me. She has told me she is still angry and her feelings are still hurt. She says I basically called her fat but I didn't. All I said is I prefer larger body types and she said "like me" and I agreed.

Ugh I really dug myself a deep fucking hole
>>
>>17601419
Your problem is in assuming shit, observing/commenting on dumb shit and comparing her to other women. Stop all 3 of those things. Comes over with No make up? Whatever. Lot of make up? Whatever. Tell her she's special to you blah blah.
>>
My boyfriend is like this. I find that not getting offended or taking it personally and just reassuring the person is the best. Otherwise it's like, they're mad, you're mad because they're mad, communication breaks down and things are just shit and everyone is mad over literally nothing. Gotta have patience and concede even if you think you did nothing wrong. Keeping the peace is better I think. The trick is, do it without resentment.
>>
>>17601419
Then tell her to get over it because you didn't call her fat. If she argues about it ignore her. If she starts giving one word responses stop texting her/talking to her. She's acting like a spoiled brat and you shouldn't encourage her behavior. Apologizing when you said nothing wrong will only make her continue with this behavior.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.