[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you need advice asap?? Ask me now! I'm a 22 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: angela-the-office-brown-sweater.jpg (28KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
angela-the-office-brown-sweater.jpg
28KB, 500x284px
Do you need advice asap?? Ask me now!

I'm a 22 year old girl and i'm online to answer any questions that is on your mind as well as a person to talk to!
>>
>>17600638
>
post pic of yourself, I need a quick fap
>>
Why has your attention whoring immigrated to Mongolian basket weaving forums?
>>
>>17600651
ew
>>
>>17600638
What is the female equivalent of a beta male?
How come preteen girls suffer from autism?
>>
>>17600653
what?
>>
Are you one of the honest girls who'll admit you are more attracted when a guy treats you like a lesser?
>>
>>17600658
I mean out of all the places to attention whore, why 4chan? Are you not pretty enough for facebook?
>>
>>17600659
I definitely likes a guy who likes to take charge but to be treated "lesser" definitely not.
>>
>>17600660
you're on 4chan aren't you?
>>
21 y.o male. Been apart of the nofap community for two years. Today relapsed after 4 days. Content with life when I'm on it and not when I'm fapping. People enjoy my presence when I'm on it and women seem more attracted. I'm at a crossroads on deciding whether to live life fap-free or a 1 or 2 times a day guy, Advice would be appreciated.
>>
>>17600662
well lets be perfectly honest, you don't take charge of someone who's better than you
>>
>>17600665
deff fap. If it makes you feel good, why not?
>>
File: 1474674300894.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474674300894.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>17600666
SATANIC TRIPS OF TRUTH
>>
Are you still here?
>>
>>17600666
I like it when a guy makes plans but i decide what direction those plans head towards, if that makes sense.
>>
>>17600671
yes
>>
>>17600672
Okay, what is a NiceGuyâ„¢ to you? (Not when dating, but when courting, talking at the bar, on tinder etc.)
>>
>>17600675
How are you?
>>
would it be okay to hit on you at work in a retail position or if I felt brave, on public transport or are they no goes in terms of your personal space?
>>
>>17600676
a "nice guy" to me is someone who can't plan a date. This guy would always ask my opinion (to a fault). Like he would ask if this restaurant was "okay" or if this certain time was "okay". To me, I like a guy that says (at some point) this is the restaurant we're going to and this is the time. More of a go-getter than a person that seems unsure of himself.
>>
>>17600677
I'm good, thank you for asking (:
>>
>>17600685
I mean as in, you haven't started dating yet. What are some NiceGuy give aways when being approached at the bar or whatever
>>
>>17600688
now post a pic of yourself :)
>>
>>17600678
I think it depends on how much you've talked to the girl that you're hitting on. I've worked in a retail position so if a random guy that I've worked with for only one shift starts asking me out, I would most likely say no. But if i've worked with this person for multiple shifts and we have good conversations and a good vibe, i would say why not. But be careful dating someone you're working with, people could start rumors/drama about it.
>>
>>17600692
dam sun, u cringey. Go talk to a real girl in REAL life.
>>
>>17600689
A nice guy at a bar would be someone who just seems too nervous and not confident in himself. I'm not saying that he should be an asshole, but girls can kind of tell when a guy doesn't have confidence in what he's saying. He would change his opinion a lot. Like for example, he could say that he loves onion rings. I would say, oh i don't really like onion rings, and he would respond oh yeah they're alright i guess.
Someone who is wishy washy to impress a girl and not standing his ground.
>>
File: image.png (107KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107KB, 640x1136px
>>17600688
Other guys wasn't me. Anyways, good to hear. Doing anything cool now/ this weekend?
>>
>>17600698
Thanks, one more thing: How would you feel about someone just saying "Hi, i'm anon" when like waiting at the bus stop or waiting at a traffic light or something.

Too out of the blue?
>>
>>17600700
i'm not doing too much this weekend, I'm kind of burnt out from studying this past weekend. I'm just having some wine and watching the office.
>>
>>17600700
kek
>>
>>17600704
Oh you're a student too? What're you studying? And where are you in the office?
>>
>>17600702
I wouldn't mind it. But it would depend on the age range. I'm 22 and a 45 year old starts asking me about my life, i would be a little freaked out. But if its someone in the same age range as me, I would actually respond.
>>
>>17600708
I'm studying business management and I'm watching that episode where jim hides andy's phone in the ceiling and he keeps calling it and drives andy crazy.
>>
>>17600712
Business management? I mean, that'll be good for jobs but seems kinda boring, sorry. Plus, great episode.
>>
>>17600716
I actually like it haha! Are you in college? Whats your major?
>>
>>17600696
applies to this whole thread
>>
>>17600718
Right now, just straight up Chem. Will probably switch to nuclear chemistry.

I had a friend who did BS psych and then masters in human resources and business management. I guess it's just not for me, but if you like it awesome. What route does yours take? Psych, business, ect?
>>
>>17600722
I'm thinking of linking it to psych because a lot of companies are looking for someone in that field and i'm honestly interested in it. Either that or minoring in marketing.

See chemistry is something i'm pretty bad at! Science is my worst subject! haha

So do you have any questions for me other than asking for a picture?
>>
File: 1447034704718.jpg (51KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
1447034704718.jpg
51KB, 350x392px
>>17600638
I'm 20 and I'm living in a college dorm for the first time (transferred from community college). I don't know if I'm putting myself out there enough or if I'm closing myself off. I've heard I'm very cynical and distrusting. But I smile at everyone and I'm very polite. I sit next to new people at the dining hall and I'm generally pretty good at getting them to laugh/have a good time.
Last couple weekends I went to some parties and had fun with lots of different people. But I don't see them around (they're upperclassmen) and I never texted them after last weekend so now I'm not really doing anything.
I was just getting water in the common area, and two of my dorm-mates were sitting close (guy and girl) so I didn't wanna mess up their intimacy. As I was leaving another neighbor came in and started joking with them. I just got back from smoking so maybe I used their privacy to rationalize not wanting to talk to people high, and in reality I need to jump into stuff more. This is a good example of how I never know wether I'm being too reserved.
Even when I'm not high it feels like everybody's talking about me, and I constantly feel either attacked or isolated.

How can I prove some positivity to answer my thoughts? Should I text someone in that group out of the blue, or is there some implicit rejection afoot? Do I need to put myself out there more? Or should I start being pushier with getting numbers or something? (Don't have a facebook)
>>
I am interested in a girl that is 22. What is the oldest person you would consider for a serious relationship
>>
>>17600721
Board* Applies to this whole board
>>
>>17600725
I seriously didn't ask for a picture. I'm just posting while I play and drink with friends. Sorry, I might be able to think of a question if you really want one

And I took a couple psych classes; hated them. I like the strong sciences
>>
>>17600692
Nice try ya dingus
>>
>>17600696
>talk
lol
>>
21f ive recently moved 1k miles from home and had my first relationship. This ended and i found myself completely alone, which is really a terrible feeling. I met another guy and have been with him 2 months. I am just glad to spend time with him, but i kind of want to discontinue dating him.

Basically i have no friends and i tend to be quiet and stay indoors. Being alone is the worst so i seem to jump at the first opportunity to relieve my loneliness. And this is why i feel like i cannot leave the relationship since then I'd be alone again. Also i feel like a cunt since this guy seems totally crazy about me but i feel as if I'm using him simply to be a boyfriend and not because i actually like him.
>>
>>17600726
Definitely don't listen to yourself when you're high because I'm the same way. I'm too reserved when I smoke.
I would definitely start texting if I got someone's number because why would they give it to you if they didn't want a text from you, right?

I don't think you need to be pushy with getting people's number but when the moment seems right, why not ask? If you have a good vibe with someone and remember it the next day and you have their number, you should definitely text them hello!
>>
>>17600727
I usually date someone thats at least drinking age or 5 years above, so 27 for me. But that doesn't mean everyone is the same.
>>
>>17600729
oh sorry! I love psych classes, hated anything science related. Although I love thinking about how small everything is and how everything is connected but I'd rather not have a test on it. Watching Morgan Freeman in Through the Wormhole is enough for me lol
>>
>>17600734
Definitely break it off. You already know you're using him to receive your loneliness and it sounds hard to discontinue your relationship with him, but its the right thing to do. In the mean time why not use bumble BFF or go to places that you like. For example concerts or bars where there are a lot of people your age and you have similar interests. I know its hard to put yourself out there but bars are a good place to network and get yourself out there for friendships! Do you work or go to school? These are also great places to find some friends :)
>>
>>17600741
Lol, well it is Morgan Freeman. If he was a professor for a psych lecture, I would still take it. I would double major that shit, lol.
>>
>>17600748
I would literally take every class that Morgan Freeman would teach, even if it was a science class! haha
>>
>>17600750
Yeah, but I don't think he'd take a professor's paycheck. Anyways, how close are you to completing your degree?
>>
>>17600752
Yes, I have one more year until I get my bachelors and in the program that I'm in, I can actually get my masters in one year instead of two. So overall, I have another 2 years left of school. But its definitely worth it.
>>
>>17600756
Oh nice, that's not that far away
>>
>54 posts
>10 original posters

what the fuck is this thread?
>>
>>17600759
Hbu? Are you close to finishing (thats what she said)
>>
>>17600760
Conversation
>>
>>17600764
2+ years left. Came to uni with 60 credits, but the Chem program is very structured so I still have to spend years here. Don't know if I want to go to graduate yet, but I'll try to avoid it
>>
>>17600760
cringe
>>
>>17600772
awesome!!! well good luck :)
>>
>>17600775
Thanks, you too. About to get totally trashed so thanks for the convo, have fun
>>
>>17600747
You make it sound so easy. I work and go to school but i hardly talk to anyone besides what's necessary at either. Idk really about concert club or bar going since I've literally never gone to any so idk. I'd be more interested probably doing something more active, like trying kayaking or fishing since around here are tons of rivers. Have you used bumble?
>>
>>17600780
haha no problem!

did you have any questions for me? now I'm wondering what you would ask
>>
>>17600765

More like conversation with yourself, pretty fucking pathetic m8.
>>
>>17600785
I think you should try and get yourself out there! Is there anyone at work that you would like to get along with? Yeah bumble bff is pretty fun! You should definitely try it.
>>
>>17600787
Eh, I'm pretty good, thanks. No offense, but I don't think I could portray any of my problems effectively over text to the point you'd provide accurate advice. Any of my problems are my own; I'll figure them out. Good night
>>
>>17600791
goodnight!
>>
How do you get friends? I like being alone and ignore people but I want at least one or two friends I can trust.
>>
>>17600799
well you definitely have to build relationships with people and although you like being alone, you have to get out of your comfort zone and interact so you could eventually find people that have the similar interests as you. Its definitely hard and you have to put yourself out there, but its worth it in the long run
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 422x437px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROASTIE GET THE FUCK OUTTTTTT OUTTT OUTTT OUTY OUTT
>>
>>17600790
I work at a call center so i don't really talk to anyone and i don't talk to anyone on my breaks. I guess the bumble thing is worth a shot but is it a dating thing or for friends also? I could use someone maybe to text about math... It makes me uncomfortable just thinking of trying to reach out to people, i feel very different from most around me currently and it would be a shame if i were tempted to use another guy however i have more interests in "male hobbies" besides cooking.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.