[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I might be attractive physically, with a personality that turns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: after shaving.jpg (54KB, 588x600px) Image search: [Google]
after shaving.jpg
54KB, 588x600px
I might be attractive physically, with a personality that turns most people off. I base this on the compliments I have gotten, and the insulting/threatening reactions my demeanor has gotten me in the city.

I am inclined to think the opposite, that I'm a very ugly antihero in a world of creepy scumbags, but I digress. This reminds me of those, "How is my Tinder?" threads where the guy is okay but the Tinder profile is fucking awful.

So, to get to the point of the thread, what is an attractive way for a young man to present himself?

pic related: handsome boy
>>
Describe your personality because if it is that bad, then you might need a lot of work before you get your dick licked.
>>
>>17600493
>get your dick licked
I'm good enough interpersonally to get my "dick licked," but I want quality relationships that are mutually beneficial. It would be nice see first hand what this "loving relationship" stuff is all about.

>Describe your personality
Where do you want me to start? It would be good to know what new traits to adopt, not just how my current ones are shitty.
>>
>I'm a very ugly antihero in a world of creepy scumbags
yea, being an obnoxious puffed up faggot would turn most people off
you're not better than anyone else and you sure as shit not any sort of hero, so cutting that shit out of your system would be a great start to your self improvement
>>
>>17600508
like you're not being unhelpful and further proving the point that lots of people are to be avoided
>>
Get a pencil and a piece of paper.

Think of someone you know that is naturally charismatic, someone that both men and women gravitate towards, someone even you like to have around/talk with, maybe you even admire this person.
Dissect his personality traits, the way he behaves and talks, the way he reacts to and handles different situations.

Put everything on the paper, like a list.

Now do the same with yourself, compare, find out what you can change about yourself to be more like him. You don't necessarily need to become a copy of him, nor will you ever be able to, but you surely can learn from him/her how to better deal with people and maybe change something about yourself that you dislike. It's not easy but it is possible.

You're welcome.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.