[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard through the grapevine about the love life an ex I broke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (78KB, 287x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 287x500px
I heard through the grapevine about the love life an ex I broke with three years ago. Actually, she broke up with me. I really loved this woman. She helped me when I was at my lowest. I wouldn't be where I am now without her.

Anyway, I thought I was more or less completely over her, but hearing the news broke my heart in exactly the same way as the day she dumped me. Why did I react like this? Is it normal?
>>
Coz you aint over her
>>
>>17600299

Because you're not over it.

/thread
>>
If it makes a difference, the news was that apparently she's in an open relationship with her current boyfriend (who I've met and think highly of), and among the other guys she's slept with was a guy I've met.
>>
>>17600306
>>17600311
Ok yes obviously I'm not over her, but why did this specific piece of news make me feel this specific way? Why did I feel heart broken instead of angry or jealous or happy or indifferent?
>>
>>17600324

Because you know she's over you and there's no going back.
>>
I'd say it's normal. I was over one of my exes -- but I still liked her -- and became upset about a person she was dating.

Now that I think about it I probably wasn't completely over her, but I wasn't interested in her at all. idc it's whatever now.
>>
>>17600311
Seconded.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.