[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A guy I dated briefly sexually assaulted me about a month ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (374KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374KB, 1080x1920px
A guy I dated briefly sexually assaulted me about a month ago and I can't get over it. I can't stop thinking about it. It's making me really miserable, and my already very low self esteem has hit rock bottom.
Therapy isn't an option. Am I overreacting? How do I get it out of my head?
>>
By going to the police?
>>
>>17598929

Why isn't therapy option? You sound traumatised and usually therapy is the only thing that helps.
>>
>>17598931
Big legal fuss that will amount to nothing. >>17598934
Therapy has never helped before and I don't see how it will help now. I just want to get over it.
>>
>>17598929

Hang on, the Geiger counter is detecting traces of baitium in this post.
>>
>>17598939
???
>>
File: dick size.jpg (43KB, 483x632px) Image search: [Google]
dick size.jpg
43KB, 483x632px
>>17598929
>A guy I dated briefly sexually assaulted me about a month ago and I can't get over it. I can't stop thinking about it. It's making me really miserable, and my already very low self esteem has hit rock bottom.
hmm ? this just means you are attractive, I don't see how your self esteem hasn't been improved. Plus you are now a rape victim, your next bf will be super nice to you.
What did he do ? slip his tongue in when you kissed?
>>
>>17598938
>therapy has never been a help, and I don't see how it will be one now
>I just want to get over it
lmfao
enjoy
>>
>>17598950
also
>big legal fuss that will lead to nothing
don't care for justice or anything
no when things go wrong I just find ways to blame myself, no matter how horrible they were or how undeserving of it I was
>>
>>17598929
you know you secretly wanted it slut. cmon give us details i need to fap
>>
File: dogville4.jpg (79KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
dogville4.jpg
79KB, 500x250px
Start respecting yourself. Had he done it to someone else would you still do nothing?

Contact police and make a shitstorm,because you should. Unless you are exaggerating, but if he really raped you, and It was really without consent then, then do it. It's not about feeling better, it's about what should be done.

Worry about feewwings later, they are less important then self-respect and you are obligated to follow it.
>>
>>17598929
Did you even express your displeasure to the guy or just got your clothes and go home?
>>
>>17598929
What exactly happened? Sexual assault is such a vague term these days - it can mean anything from non-consensual groping to full on violent rape. The severity of what happened to you obviously effects how you need to go about getting over it.
>>
>>17599404
Curious as to what happened as well.
>>
I've been raped, twice. Of course it's only technically rape since I'm a dude and nobody really will ever be concerned about sex crimes against a man, but the point is it happened and I'm not crying about it because I have agency, and I determine whether to perceive myself as a victim or not. You can choose to define yourself by the actions of others, or by your own actions in response. I recommend the latter.
>>
Call him over drug him have ex-surgeon cut off his dick, taxidermy it then wait till he wakes up then rape him with it till he bleeds (:
>>
File: 54asf64.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
54asf64.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>17598929
Forgive us for not believing that you were sexually assaulted in any egregious way, but you have to understand that what girls think is rape or sexual assault nowdays may just be something as simple as an unwanted advance from an ugly male.

If you don't explain the details then no one is going to take you seriously.
>>
>>17598929
A person I was seeing briefly also sexually assaulted me about a month ago and it was playing on my mind quite a bit until I spoke to her about it. If you've had a past together, the other person may not know that you're not cool with what they've done.
>>
>>17599602
i really hope this is bait
>>
>>17598929
Didn't the police refer you to anyone?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.