[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haircut suggestions for a guy with curly hair? Product suggestions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: curly on top short on sides.jpg (465KB, 761x901px) Image search: [Google]
curly on top short on sides.jpg
465KB, 761x901px
Haircut suggestions for a guy with curly hair? Product suggestions?

What about something like pic related?

/fa/ isn't responding, they're too busy talking about black shirts and brown-colored boots.
>>
>>17598917

Most of those look pretty faggy to me, but I know little about fashion.

I'd recommend very short.
>>
>>17598917

the guy in the bottom right corner has it best imo. looks the most natural. i love curly haired men wtih a passion but it does admittedly look gay in most cases.

if you post a picture of yourself we can better recommend styles though. it all depends on the face. and no describing your face or posting a picture of someone else does not help
>>
File: 20160921_222519.png (1MB, 809x1197px) Image search: [Google]
20160921_222519.png
1MB, 809x1197px
>>17598937
I've been told by real girls that my hair looks better longer. Also, when its short it actually becomes straight, so I don't like that.

Pic related, this is my current cut. A bit long so instead of trimming it, I was thinking of trying something different.

Also,

>faggy

Isn't that just the way all male haircut models look?
>>
>>17598956

curly haired guys have a harder time of it. its hard to look natural and hot, it usually looks really 'fancy' as opposed to the 'i woke up like this' look that is popular.

id ignore it. i mean i am gay, so thats a thing, but honest to god you look so fucking sexy even with a censored face.
>>
>>17598956

please uncensor. knowing the level of masculinity in your face helps us pick a cut. shaved on sides only works if ur really machoey for instance
>>
>>17598956

Holy smokes, is that a 2016 hair cut or a 1916 concertina wire trench?

I kid. But yeah, I'm prejudiced against curly hair on men and other non-masculine styles (e.g. piercing, jewelry, etc.). So feel free to disregard my advice.

>faggy

Nah, I don't automatically assume ALL male models are gay. Unfortunately. (No homo.)
>>
File: asdf.png (3MB, 1892x1000px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
3MB, 1892x1000px
>>17598976
>>17598976
OK, uncensored with some 2 other pics, neutral face on the right. I'm terrible at taking selfies and making the right faces for them.
>>
>>17598991
I understand your wire fence criticism, can you recommend hair products? This is a "wet look" product (Paul Mitchell- The Cream). I tried a "dry look" product before, it looked nice, but my head itched and it made my hair fall out.
>>
>>17599009

face makes the world of difference. i recommend second from the left, bottom row (from your OP image) as my suggestion.

id also recommend you never ever ever ever wink again. dont worry its not just you, most people cant wink well
>>
>>17599018

Nah man, I'm just tired and making silly jokes. All I use for "hair products" is Head and Shoulders shampoo.

Gauging from your pics, you make it work pretty decently, hopefully someone else can give you better tips for what you're going for.
>>
>>17599024
I somehow had a feeling that I would get this sort of response for the wink. I thought it looked good, but my instinct told me otherwise.
>>
>>17599024
>>17599048

I think that's more on the mirror angle.
>>
>>17599057

its really not. winks only look good cuz they are a small moment. were not mean to see them permanently
>>
>>17599024
OP here, thanks for the suggestion. Maybe I should just go to a good haircut place and ask the lady to pick one out thats relatively shorter on the sides/back? I could bring this pic too. Worse comes to worse, hair grows back.
>>
>>17599100

of course. got any pics of you with a shaved face?
>>
>>17599115
I haven't shaved it in years. I posted a comparison pic a while back on 4chan and it was said that the unshaved look is better.

Anyways, off to work now, I'll look at any other suggestions you guys post when I'm back. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>17598917

Think it'll look great! Not too short on the sides, not too short on top (so you can see some defined curls). Also prevent wearing it parted in the front; it unbalances your face a bit (forehead-face ratio).

Also, i'd be all about keeping the beard but growing in your cheeks as well. I think a little bit of a shaggy beard will give you more of an effortless look.

I'm not good at hairproducts for curly hair, but i'd go for a wax. Might take some more time to apply well but the wet-look isn't done anymore for curls nowadays (though there was a bit of a wet-fingerwave-look going on in 14/15, which was pretty unisex).

I think you'll look fab!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.