[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this the only balding solution? it's starting to go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: utah-hair-transplant-recovery.jpg (42KB, 500x237px) Image search: [Google]
utah-hair-transplant-recovery.jpg
42KB, 500x237px
is this the only balding solution?

it's starting to go
how do I fix this?
>>
>>17598694

you can slow it down tih things like keroniq and hair growth pills and such, but yeah, hair transplants are the only way to go after the fact.

i honestly already have 1000 saved up for my eventual hair tarnsplant.
>>
I look uglier bald/shaved but I actually like it now

I stopped giving a fuck at 27
>>
>>17598694
what's the rate for hair loss after transplant ?
>>
>>17598694

>33 started losing mine at 28ish.

Was always forever alone, started going bald girls started falling on my lap.

I don't know worked for me.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474197093966.jpg (65KB, 960x784px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474197093966.jpg
65KB, 960x784px
>tfw when hooked up with cute co worker
>tfw a week later took the plunge and shaved my head
>tfw now she wants nothing to do with me
>>
>>17599095
...That wasn't because of the hair, bro
>>
>20 haven't lost a shred of hair
>all my friends are already balding/thinning
>dad still has a full head of hair at 51
>grandpa had a full head of hair until 74
>also look good with head shaved so wouldn't care otherwise
Feels dank bro.
>>
>>17598916
I wish I started losing hair now.

I started showing signs of male patern baldness at 20.(Started drinking and losing hair at the same time)

I have terrible widows peak which cuts down what kinds of hair styles that I can get. My hair line is going to look like george costanza in my 30s

>>17598694
you can also take rogaine(only helps 10% of the population) or take propecia pills, this is the most effective treatment. Go to dermatologist right now to see what to take. You can never gain back past losses/
>>
>>17599230
>tfw gramps is almost completely bald
>tfw dad is starting to bald
>realize it's probably in the fucking genes
It's terrible.
>>
>>17599230

post a pic of your face
>>
Finasteride you idiots
>>
>>17598694
Become a Man! A Man is more then his disappearing hairline.
>>
I'm 40 and still have hair and no baldness trace. Is my hair suffering from a midlife crisis?
>>
Embrace it. It's a different aesthetic but it's fine. You aren't less of a man, and you can still be attractive, just in a different way.
>>
>>17600144
It's inherited from the mother's side though. Look at your mom's dad.
>>
Yeah, my hair started going in my early 20s. I've come to accept it, for the most part. I'm still a little sad, but it turns out I grow a decent beard now, so I'll take it.
>>
If any girl or woman love you for your hair then you are looking for the wrong kinds of love. If they dont love you for who you are then you should look for somewhere else.
>>
File: 80380238.png (92KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
80380238.png
92KB, 412x351px
I'm already ugly as it is, and I can't stop losing my damn hair. I'll never get a gf
>>
>tfw for the longest time I thought I was prematurely balding
>nope, I'm just white as a sheet and my hair is blacker than Wesley Snipes in an ink factory at midnight
>the contrast between the colors just makes my scalp stand out more
>don't want to dye my hair a lighter color because that is for women and liberals
>also, it could actually cause balding in the future
Goddammit.
>>
>>17600597

God, you're such a faggot.
>>
started balding at 21 but i fucking love techno so now i rock a shaved head at 23. it really works for me and i pull more women than when i had hair just like every other dude out there. you just need to figure out the aesthetic.

don't get hair transplants, they leave scars that will make it difficult for you to embrace the shaved head aesthetic in the future.

here are the phases of balding

>denial, obsessive positioning of hair to make it look like you aren't balding
>the hat phase
>the shaved head

now for the actual advice

1. nobody cares as much as you do (i promise)
2. when you do shave your head, it will be shocking to you and those around you for the first couple of weeks, but then it's just you. you and those around you become used to it.
3. putting on some muscle helps the shaved head look (and maybe getting some sun if you're white)
>>
>>17600173
not worth the risk of losing sexual function
>>
File: 1432753786820.gif (3MB, 254x254px) Image search: [Google]
1432753786820.gif
3MB, 254x254px
>>17600800
>tfw only my right side of my hairline is receding.
But why tho.
>>
>>17600831
Didn't mean to reply to >>17600800
>>
>>17600800
You're clueless
>>
>>17600774
>here are the phases of balding

>denial, obsessive positioning of hair to make it look like you aren't balding
>the hat phase
>the shaved head

Alternatively

>noticing you are balding
>getting a prescription for finasteride
>stop balding

You don't need to shave your whole head regardless anyway. What's with that meme?
>>
>>17600800
Been taking fin for 15 years and dick works fine.
>>
http://moniquemacdonald.mymonat.com/vip/index.html this shit works wonders i swear to god
>>
>>17598694
just shave the rest.
hair transplant is sign of weakness.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.