[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I supposed to do if I can't connect with anyone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Sad-yugi.jpg (114KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-yugi.jpg
114KB, 500x281px
What am I supposed to do if I can't connect with anyone?

I can't make friends, I can't keep friends, I can't find a date, I'll never get a bf.

I don't know how to keep somebody's interest.

I try so hard at talking to people, I'm super nice and always am interested in their lives, but they don't end up liking me...

I don't want to be alone forever... what am I supposed to do?

Not a girl btw.
>>
>>17598476
Grindr, it's that easy
>>
>>17598476
Discover your alter ego and suddenly become a 10/10 suave motherfucker who bangs all the boys and girls in the courtyard.

Everyone will look up at you and say "Goddamn, is this person even real. No way someone can be that charming and amazing".

Then you wake up that even now in 2016 there is no cure for autism and stupidity. Sorry mate.

Hey, you should write a sappy book about how horrible it is to lose your humanity and feel like a robot.
You should also promote baby killing and suicide as a good thing.
What funeral cake do you want when you do it? Oh white roses or black roses?
Any songs you'd like playing at your funeral?
Oh how could I forget about the life insurance money after you die.
>>
>>17598528
Grindr is only good for sex. I rarely get messages on there anyways.

Maybe I should just go ahead and have sex with anyone that shows interest though.
>>
>>17598476
;_; OP stop. You're making me cry too.
>>
File: wojak.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
10KB, 216x233px
Pls help!
>>
>What am I supposed to do if I can't connect with anyone?
Try to learn how to socialize with help from intelligent people?
Go to a neurological doctor to have your brain rewired?
Get drunk to be more extroverted?
Find an introverted girl?
Death?
>>
>>17599343
>Go to a neurological doctor to have your brain rewired?
Is this really possible?

>Find an introverted girl?
What good will that do?

>Death?
Seems like a good solution, but it's too dramatic.
>>
What do you mean by "connect"?
>>
>>17599589
Be this guy, so autistic that you forget what it means to connect.
>>
>>17599589
I don't know how to explain it.

Just feeling like we can relate, like each other. Get along and talk to each other naturally.
>>
>>17599611
Is it like a feeling? How do you know when you've "connected"
>>
Spend less time on-line, start doing what you like, find a hobby, do a sport, like yourself, be confident, do not push other people to like you.
>>
>>17598476
just chill brah.
>>
File: sc.png (110KB, 200x265px) Image search: [Google]
sc.png
110KB, 200x265px
>>17599915
How am I supposed to chill when I can't get anyone to like me?
>>
>>17599939
stop caring about if people like you. make sure you like you first and go from there.
>>
>>17599589
This. Maybe you watched some anime and want someone to cry to you about their dead parents by a sunset.
I dont think what your looking for really exists.
>>
>>17600100
Connecting with someone isn't that deep...
>>
Don't base your happiness on the approval of others. That is the worst mistake you can make. The value you place on yourself is ultimately far more important than the value others place on you.

If you really are lonely or something than maybe you should make sure you are not, in fact, surrounded by idiots. Possibly your interests and lifestyle conflict majorly with what those in your area deem acceptable, which could cause blanket problems holding up relationships, platonic or otherwise.
>>
>>17598529
the inappropriateness, randomness, and incoherence of your reply shows that you are most likely very mentally ill.
>>
>>17598476
Damm it op how old are you?! Everything single thing in life is temporary(love, kids, pets, money, age), think about that too much and you end up being suicidal. You only choice is to ride the wave and see where it ends up.
I have an odd feeling that your there type that needs religion to feel better about life, what every you are go read the book about it.
>>
>>17600254
I'm 22.

What is there to ride if no one will talk to me long enough to be my friend?
>>
>>17600167
Well you won't even tell me what "connecting" fucking means, get your hip psychology lingo out of here, no wonder nobody likes you what the fuck
>>
Google

>the last psychiatrist can narcissism be cured

Its a blog for people who ask how to connect with others
>>
>>17599410
>Is this really possible?
no
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.