[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother is getting impatient with me getting a minimum wage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

My mother is getting impatient with me getting a minimum wage job, apparently she believes I'll be really happy working 8 hours a day for 500 dollars.(actually she'll be happy to see me working and not see my face for 8 hours). Money which she bullshits me that I'll use to upgrade my PC(which I don't even want, I'm not that shallow).
All the money I've had from my grandma, online sales, etc were spent on clothes and food which I never asked for and taxes.

Now I am getting rather good at bitcoin trading and online money making(ad sense, editing videos,music,e-bay,), but I need a lot of free time to manage it and get good enough to live off of it.
I have a grandmother which she lets me stay at her without going to work which has next to no taxes to pay. She has a lot of junk to sell for me on e-bay.
Now my obnoxious mom as always goes "me or her" like an extremist asshole.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 291x173px)
download.jpg
11KB, 291x173px
I didn't even get to the good part. I never asked to live, originally I intended to die back in 2014.
I wrote a very personal journal with all my thoughts and feelings, but I think my mother will flip out like a moron like always and won't understand a thing I said or won't know what to do in conclusion.
She's bullshitting me now with crap like "I've never called you, so I can motivate you to learn. Still love you bye" She's become very shallow, hypocritical and bipolar lately. She won't open to me with any of her thoughts and real feelings, she barely talks to me like she used to, but she expects me to when all she does is tell me what a retard I am a few weeks later.
She's become shallow and uncaring since 2014 when she told me she doesn't care what I do with my life anymore.

I think I should have stood with my grandmother. She used to give me a lot more money while I was with her due to her developing feelings for me. Now that I left she started to give me less and less. I used it to pay my mom's taxes.

Instead of investing it, we're going to crash both. Thank you mom, real genius you are. She's a geek who only knew to stick her head in fictional books and never outside the real world. She never thinks ahead and understands what she should do, be honest and aware. She also doesn't want to get interested into ways of making money online, despite having 7-9 hours of free time every day. She prefers letting me do it on my own. She couldn't even be assed to research some good banks at which to make my debit card, my grandma had to do it for me, a pretty good bank too. Obviously I'm making it look like my mom is a douche turd and I the good boy didn't du nuthing. But for once let's pretend I'm the victim, because what I'm about to say is very sincere.

Now /adv/. Should I kill myself for my own good and my mother's sake?
Take a minimum wage job.
Or go to my grandmother and hope I manage to get good at money making to save both me and my mom.
>>
>>17598385
Ah life is but a series of choices eh mah boi?

Usually the happiest option provides the happiest results, option 3 is the obvious choice for any man with a destination in mind, otherwise, you will go nowhere
>>
>bump
>>
Get a job, go to grandma/move out as soon as possible and stop being dependant on your fucking family. How old are you anyway?
>>
>>17598385
>Now /adv/. Should I kill myself for my own good and my mother's sake?
>Take a minimum wage job.
>Or go to my grandmother and hope I manage to get good at money making to save both me and my mom.
join the navy
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.