[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an overactive imagination. Basically this means that everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1460392092963.jpg (44KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1460392092963.jpg
44KB, 500x333px
I have an overactive imagination. Basically this means that everything (or most things) people tell me, I imagine quite clearly in my head.

I generally avoid telling this to everyone because most people are dicks and just wanna fuck with me/say gross stuff, etc. Not even all my friends know. I know it sounds stupid but it's a real problem.

A while ago I told it to my best friend of three or so years now and she thought it was funny and we had a laugh about it and it was good, but ever since then she's been making weird comments all the time, like yesterday she randomly started talking about how she was shaving her legs and her crotch that morning in the shower and she hates doing it but it looks so much better etc. Last week we were texting and I said "gotta take a bath, brb" to which she replied "wait I need one too, I'm coming with you" and a bunch of laughing emojis as if it was a joke. This is happening all the time, and I'm 100% sure it didn't happen before I told her. There are countless examples. Not only do I feel kinda used but it's very disrespectful because she knows I have a boyfriend of almost two years now.

Is she really just joking or should I consider not being friends anymore?
>>
>>17598331
Shes flirting with you dumbass.
>>
>>17598331
Wait let me recollect some things. You're a femanon with a bf and you think your best female friend tries to seduce you sexually by using your overreactive mind?
>>
>>17598341
I guess so. It's just the imagination though, not the mind. I wish though. Then I'd be like Einstein or something.
>>
>>17598341
>>17598348
Also on retrospect I'm not even sure I'd call her my best friend, I have friends I've known longer than that, but they're from high school and we don't talk as much anymore. I just have the most contact with her.
>>
>>17598351
It sounds like she's into you and trying to play it off as a joke. I don't know the whole situation but that's my take on what you've told us. Also I don't know if your imagination has anything to do with this. Seems like she just likes you.
>>
>>17598351
Don't you think it could just be banter? I mean between guys it's absolutely common to make - sometimes really cruel - fun of your best friend. Maybe she is just inconsiderate.
>>
>>17598369
I'd be more inclined to believe that if it didn't happen ALL the time now. Like I said there are tons of examples.
>>
>>17598378
Smack her ass playfully next time you're hanging out and see how she reacts.
>>
>>17598378
That's what I meant with inconsiderate. Some people just don't know when to stop and think it's funny if you don't tell them honestly to shut their trap.
I would try to confront her, tell her that it angers you. Have a honest conversation and if she would be into you, then tell her that you don't have any romantic feelings for her, but you don't want to lose her as a friend. I mean, you have no other choice , or am I wrong?
>>
>>17598378

examples like?
>>
>>17598484
Last week there was one night that was hot as fuck, I said I wish I had air conditioner in my room, she said she didn't need it because she was sleeping naked.

The other day she randomly texted me saying she was looking at her butt in the mirror and that it had gotten super thick.

I sent her a picture of my cat sleeping on Snapchat and she said "my pussy is better, I'm stroking it rn" then sent me a picture, which almost gave me a heart attack, but it was her petting her cat.

She asked me if it was normal for women to have "morning wood" like men or if it was just her that woke up super horny.

Plus just general comments about being naked, or alone, and even a joke about me sitting on her face.

>>17598392
And the problem is she spams all this with a thousand laughing emojis or real laughs, which makes it impossible for me to question because she'll say she's just joking and she thought it was obvious. But it's obviously not. And it's all after I told her.
>>
>joke about me sitting on her face
Red Flag?
As for me, I don't know how to deal with somthing like this. I take it as this is uncommon between women, or not?
>>
>>17598514
Well just get on with it and ask her if shes into you

If shes not really into you then it's just a simple misunderstanding and I think it won't really have any lingering consequences. So yeah just confront her about this and just ask her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.