[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i deal with sexual confusion? bc i wouldnt mind kissing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1474235312600.jpg (610KB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
1474235312600.jpg
610KB, 1280x1912px
how do i deal with sexual confusion?

bc i wouldnt mind kissing a guy but i like women aswell and i feel attracted to both genders but for some reason im in denial when i think about it

any advice?
>>
There is a difference between liking girls and being sexually attracted to girls.
>>
>>17598108
im sexually attracted to girls
>>
>>17598103

Just kiss whoever you get a chance with and see how you like it. The thing about sexuality is that you don't really have to "figure it out", despite what people seem to think. Just do what feels right and good to you, and then that's it. Why worry?
>>
>>17598103
Just don't be a degenerate, you like women so stick to them. You don't have an excuse like complete homos do.
>>
>>17598118
im mostly concerned about the reaction of people around me
>>
File: 1474622525748.jpg (32KB, 361x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474622525748.jpg
32KB, 361x500px
>>17598119
/pol/ please
>>
Maybe you can put the moves on a girl but do it very subtly and so to feel out if she is interested in you as well? Seems like you have attraction to girls but haven't made a move yet and thus you feel unsure.
>>
>>17598128
that could be possible,im Always too anxious to make a connection with people unless they make the first move
>>
>>17598123

Well, that depends somewhat on where you live and what your social circle is like. Sure, some people can be cunts, but people will find ways to be that for other reasons too. Maybe just go about your life, see what happens and cross that bridge if you actually ever come to it. You don't have to go around declaring bisexuality, but you can kind of carefully keep an eye out on family's/friends opinions. Most likely people won't care all that much.
>>
>>17598138

Sitting with a finger up your ass waiting for lady charming to sweep you off your feet isn't productive. Just smile more, look them in the eyes and if they are receptive make a move. Believe me there are tons of stuff more scary then asking someone out. But as I said, take it slow.
>>
>>17598142

well luckily i live in a country where it is not stigmatised,idc what strangers or friends think,my parents are the biggest problem,like im affriad that they will reject me and dont recoginze me as their son anymore
>>
>>17598146
well yeah you are right,i mean whats the worst thing to happen?

i did dated a girl back then and it wasnt that much of a disaster

she made the first move but i was the one asking her out
>>
>>17598152

You know your parents best. If you view it a legit possibility, you are under no obligation to bring it up. There's nothing wrong with being closeted. However, if you have a good relationship with your parents and they don't seem that judgemental, it might make you feel better if you could talk with them openly. I'm a bisexual myself and didn't tell either of my parents until I was in my mid 20s after I found out that one of their long time friends is gay and they don't mind it. I'd say give yourself time to get used to the idea first and then start to think about if it's something that your parents would/wouldn't be okay with. Your parents don't have to know and probably don't want to know about your sex life, so it's not an issue until you meet a longterm partner and even then it might be opposite gender and not an issue at all.
>>
>>17598157

Well there you go, that wasn't so bad. Just do this time and I am sure the results you are looking for will occur which is getting your flabby pussy licked.
>>
>>17598103
sauce on the girl?
Is she possibly a trap?
>>
File: tumblr_odws2gS0RH1rww0upo1_500.png (296KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odws2gS0RH1rww0upo1_500.png
296KB, 500x345px
>>17598175
i wish i knew,only thing i know is that it is asuka cosplay
(not a trap)

>>17598171
well best thing to do is just trying to be closeted bc i think it would dissapoint my parents,my dad Always is hatefull towards same-sex relations

>>17598172
well there is this one qt and she looks at me alot during breaks and if i look back, she looks away
guess i ccould give it a shot

also thanks alot for the advice anons :^)
>>
>>17598190

Tend to notice you post that animu crap on here, keep it at /a/ we don't like the weaboos here got it princess?
>>
>>17598213
are you new here?
>>
>>17598125
Don't you think it'd be better for him socially to be heterosexual? Isn't it better for him to settle down with one person and potentially have children?

Degenerate
>>
>>17598269
happiness is importnant too
>>
>>17598275
Happiness is a spook. He said he'd be happy with a woman. If he were %100 gay I wouldn't give this advice. Don't be silly. If you have two options in front of you, do you pick the more unusual option just because it's unusual?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.