[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I need some solid /adv/ I'm thinking of taking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: romanos-macaroni-grill-interior.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
romanos-macaroni-grill-interior.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
Alright, I need some solid /adv/
I'm thinking of taking this girl to macaroni grill on as a first date
I'be got ~$100 in the bank
And what should I wear I want to be as /fa/ as possible without going overboard ya know?
(And is $100 enough for the both of us or should I bum some cash from a friend?)
>pic extremely related
>>
if you have $100 you better be younger than 16 cuz god damn dude, get yourself a job first. and to answer your question. 100 will be enough for macaroni grill. and some free advice, Iv'e always found that having the first date be somewhere quiet, but public (like a park), where you just talk for a few hours and do an activity, usually works out better. Thats assuming you have just met this person and asked them out. anyway... 100? fuckin hell
>>
I don't know how much Mac grill costs, but you're already trying too hard. Wear something that looks presentable and don't sperg out. And $100 is more than fucking enough for a first date, you don't even have a reason to be invested in her yet. $30 is probably a better amount to spend on a first date, and that's with someone you really like.

I mean, I'm also a poorfag college student, if $100 is nothing to you, then hey, go for it. But youre gonna set an expensive precedent.
>>
Take it from someone who has dated a lot of women. Spending that kind of cash on a date other than your girlfriend is a fruitless endeavors. You aren't impressing her with the meal or how you dress.

I seriously advise you to take the first anon's idea and keep the date as cheap as possible. Feel her out, get to see what this broad is about and if you feel she is worth dating.
>>
Unless you think she will make your dick wet on the first date you shouldn't waste your last 100 bucks on this date.

Optimal solution in your situation would be to cook something at your place, and fuck her afterwards. This obviously doesn't work if your place is like shit, or you live with your parents.
>>
I make ~800 big weekly at my tech support
I just had a shit ton of bills and spent half of it on booze
This month
And it's been forever since I've been there
And we'be already done stuff in a group setting mostly though
I wasn't planning on spending all 100 I was just making sure that 100 was gonna be plenty
Thanks guys
>>
>>17598136

Wait, what are you thanking us for?
>>
>>17598139
It's only polite to thank people when they've helped you out?
This is /adv/ not /b/ I'd imagine people are more civil here
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.