[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any way I could ever get over my mortal fear of cockroaches?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

is there any way I could ever get over my mortal fear of cockroaches? i hate being so calm and collected in the eyes of everyone I know yet I can barely control my body in the sight of a cockroach. I either freeze or runaway and immediately have a panic attack afterwards.

I want to be able to dispose of them like a normal human being, how?
>>
Seems like you get a fight of flight response, so try this:

next time you see a roach, fucking crush it with your fist. Your adrenaline will trigger and you'll most likely pussy out at first, but remember this comment and just fucking crush it. Enjoy the adrenaline high afterwards.

Keep doing this everytime you see one and eventually your fear will be replaced with a deep hatred that will turn you into a cockroach killing machine.
>>
A year ago, my house was plagued by those fuckers. They were everywhere: the kitchen, the bathroom, the table on the dinning room, even inside my fucking PC.

So, due to being a poorfag, I couldnt a fford a exterminator, and have to live with them for a while.

It got to the point that when I saw one, I crushed it as soon as I can, be with my foot or even with my fingers (there were a lot of baby roaches)

You know what I learned from them? Those things are absolutely harmless, if unhygienic. They wont kill you, unlike those spider shits.

Why exactly do you find them horrible?
>>
>>17598077

omg sounds brilliant. I hope I can make that first step.

>>17598096

Its like rationally I know they're harmless but they look so creepy and disgusting, so their appearance mostly. It would explain why even dead roaches send chills down my spine.
>>
A lot of people hate roaches. I'm the exact opposite, I'm not a roach lover but I don't get the big deal, 99% of the time I'm the only one that isn't remotely scared, I'd say your average dude
>>
>>17598077

roaches are disease vectors, definitely have no problem killing it but I'd have a buffer like a shoe or something, touching a roach with your bare hands is basically sticking your hand in a toilet full of syringes. Yeah you can come out safe but each time you risk it
>>
Roaches clean themselves off if they touch human skin and so believe, they don't want to be near your ass.
>>
>>17598144
>Its like rationally I know they're harmless but they look so creepy and disgusting, so their appearance mostly. It would explain why even dead roaches send chills down my spine.

Well, I can't give you better advice than starting killing them by your own, that way you'll man up.

The next time you see one of those, bear in mind that they won't kill you, won't disease you, won't do anything to you other than be annoying, AND SQUASH THE DAMN FUCKER.

Keep squashing them one by one. They aren't fast and are the dumbest shit that ever lived. After you kill 100 of them you will have conquered your fear.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.