[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would think that someone who was actually cheating would act

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: large.jpg (94KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
94KB, 500x350px
I would think that someone who was actually cheating would act with a little more discretion.

My gf and her best guy friend are really close now (they used to be involved) and she asked me if it was alright if she went to a birthday party with him last weekend. My friend told me that the guy 'was extremely touchy with her' and even saw him grab her inner thigh at one point. Apparently there was no way they could have smashed since they never left the venue, so I know that she hasn't exactly fucked him yet. I confronted her about it and she said that they're just friends and that I'm overreacting. I'm not sure if I can believe my friends story. If it actually happened would you consider this cheating?
>>
It isn't cheating, but stroking the inner leg comes close. It's still unacceptable for her not to stop him while she's in a relationship.
>>
>>17597922
You are getting cucked obviously, they might have not fucked there but surely fucked somewhere else before that and the guy was just teasing her with the situation
>>
>>17597946
That's a lot of assumptions, an inner thigh grab doesn't necessarily mean that she's cheating
>>
>>17597922
Ive been that best friend so I can give you some perspective.
Does he know you. If not get to know him even a little. Get his respect. You dont have to be friends, but if he respects you he'll treat you with respect. Challenge him to some video games or small contest. Minimum contact will basically mean you dont exist to him.
Dont be annoying jealous in front of him. Youll lose all his respect and he'll want to spite you. Dont try to interfere too much with their relationship. If you try to get in his way he'll try to get you out of the way.
Dont try to make her choose between you or him. You will likely lose. Why would she choose her current boy toy over a life long friend. If you have to lose one the answer is obvious.

While I was the best friend heres what happened between me and her. I had long been trolling her with romantic gestures. It started when we first met because she was annoying me about my love life, so I started trolling her over it. Never stopped. Her current bf was super salty at the time but got over it. Years later Im still doing it and she has a new boyfriend. She started sitting in my lap all the time for some reason. He sees this stiff and gets super salty. I dont know the dude so Im not going to stop something Ive been doing the whole time for him. He tries to drive us apart slowly. Starts trying to make me feel awkward around him in an attempt I guess to get me to stop making gestures to his gf. I get super frustrated but dont say anything because shes my friend and Ill put up with him. Slowly starts to stop hanging out with her because isnt worth the effort. He manipulates her into starting a fight with me. We make up literally the next day but when I find out he manipulated her into it hes now completely dead to me. So salty that even though we made up I refuse to ever be in the same room as him. Stop hanging out with her because she let him manipulate her.
Best part coming
>>
>>17597973
She corners me like a month later crying for me to hang out with her.
I kinda unite our friend group so they dont really do anything unless I make them, and shes not around when we do because I wont really hang out with her.
Still salty so I pretend I dont know what Im doing. She sits on my lap so that I wont walk away from her which is what I usually would do when she tried to hang out. Still play dumb but am trapped under her. Getting desperate to get out. Start using all of the romantic gesture trolls to try and get her to deny them like she usually does. She just laughs it off and still sits on me looking a bit happier. Im need to get her off me so I go to my usual tactic of pretending to try and kiss her. She doesnt move away. Lips literally touching. She doesnt move. KIsses me back for a second. Say Im going to have to use more drastic measures. Start reaching for her boobs. She says she doesnt care. Literally start groping them. She straight faces it. Pull off her shirt. Instead of stopping me when I reach for it she doesnt do anything. LIfts her arms up when I start to pull. Says she doesnt care again.
Spend next 3 hours making out while Im drying humping her. Fall asleep next to her. She starts shit talking her bf to me.
Start hanging out with her again but not with him. She starts ditching him all the time to spend time with me. Like 80% with me and 20% with him. We dry hump several more times. Friends question what Im doing saying its out of character. Dont give a fuck because hes dead to me. They break up 3 months later. We're still best friends.
>>
>>17597973
>>17597995

Wew lad
>>
>>17598020
Just trying to help.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.