[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey. someone took my laptop because they suspect it has illegal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 073.jpg (92KB, 595x629px) Image search: [Google]
073.jpg
92KB, 595x629px
hey. someone took my laptop because they suspect it has illegal things on it. its a macbook. is there anyway they can get into it OR access imessage if they dont know my password? Is there anyway I can manually purge this information from my dekstop?
>>
>>17597884
they also have a shared account on this laptop w/o admin privs.
>>
Assuming it was the police that took it, they have ways of getting through without your password, and they've probably already done it already too.

Also if it's on your hard drive, you can't delete stuff off the hard drive remotely like that.
>>
>>17597884
Underage kid hiding porrn from parents

Get banned
>>
>>17597891
wasnt the police.
>>17597892
fuck off it isnt CP
>>
>>17597884
Yes they can. Well maybe. Not sure about macs and how they manage harddrives. But on pcs you definitely can commandline through the files on the harddrive.
Id doubt though that macs made it so that you couldnt. Ive had my hdd start dying on me to where I couldnt boot anymore and had to pull all my files off it through the command prompt.
>>
>>17597891
yeah i know i cant just delete stuff from my harddrive but can i clear imessage stuff from home?
>>
>>17597898
No, you're the underage kid with regular porrn, trying to hide it from your parents who took the laptop

Never said you had captain planet, scrub
>>
>someone took my laptop
>wasn't the police
Then why did you give it to them?
How old are you, seriously asking.
>>
>>17598021
His parents took it, clearly he's underage and retarded

Clue is that the person who took it has an account on the computer
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.