[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >23yo khv >pic related How do I get out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>be me
>23yo khv
>pic related

How do I get out of this despair?
>>
just be yourself
>>
>>17597876
This is a meme, yeah?
>>
>>17597890
you're trying too hard
>>
>>17597901
How
>>
File: 1453040374378.jpg (21KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
1453040374378.jpg
21KB, 600x330px
>>17597867
you wake up
>>
Pls guys... pls
>>
>>17597867
>How do I get out of this despair?
You go out and meet people. Not just women, and not just romantic interests: cultivate a whole IRL social circle. This will help.

Get yourself some girl friends. Two words, mind: women you genuinely aren't interested in romantically, but nevertheless genuinely enjoy hanging around. Dealing with women in a non-sexual context will give you much-need practice for dealing with women when those pressures are present.

If you're starting from zero, then I recommend meetups and clubs. Not the kind you dance in, but the kind where people go to discuss and practice common interests. This guarantees that you have something in common to talk about.

Lastly, don't expect a girlfriend to fix everything. She won't. She can't. Neither will the social circle. Holding on to the fantasy of a manic pixie dream girl will only push women away from you. What they CAN do is help you get to a place where it is pissible for YOU to fix things. But this is as far as they can go, because they are not in your head: the last few steps, you have to take alone. Are you prepared?
>>
>>17598037
Nice joke
>>
>>17598055
Which one?
>>
>>17598100
Everything in the post
>>
>>17598109
Then enlighten us, O robot: what else works? I say nothing else works.
>>
>>17598243
Girls are boring as fuck. You won't find a girl that you enjoy hanging around with.
Also OP is a kissless hugless virgin and you tell him to go meet people because YOU think it's easy. Trust me that when you are in a hole like OP you can't get out like that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.