[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf came over today to my house to hang out and she was wearing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 4

my gf came over today to my house to hang out and she was wearing her guy best friends hoodie. I didn't say anything cause technically she didn't do anything wrong, but I'm sort of worried. Should I be concerned or am I being stupid?
>>
>>17597864
if she was fucking this dude she wouldn't wear his hoodie over to your house, she be a little more secretive than that
>>
>>17597881
Unless she's trying to cuck him (^;
>>
I'd be a little taken aback by it, too. Trading clothes crosses one of those subtle relationship boundaries, like having extended hugs or eating from the same dish. Things that aren't "wrong" but seem like they should be saved for the partner.
>>
it means she wont be your gf for long
>>
>>17597915
OP here, can't tell if srs
>>
>>17597921
i am serious
>best friend is a guy who is not you
>she likes his smell so much she wears his hoodie

what would she say if you showed up to her place smelling like your girl "best friend"
i tell you what, she would be freaking out
>>
>>17597929
They've been close for like 9 months, if she liked him better she would have left me for him already, right? And I really doubt she borrowed it for the smell, who actually does that
>>
>>17597959
>If she liked him better she would have left me for him already, right?
Not necessarily true. Not even close. You're the one who knows her, though, not us.
>>
>>17597967
I fail to see how this can't be true
>>
>>17597864
>my gf came over today to my house to hang out and she was wearing her guy best friends hoodie

Do you have any proof that they are two different persons ? cross dressing is pretty common these days
>>
File: 1474465455919.png (42KB, 1585x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1474465455919.png
42KB, 1585x1527px
>>17597864

>my gf came over today to my house to hang out and she was wearing her guy best friends hoodie

Oh dear, you're most likely getting cucked. Drop her bruh
>>
Dude....what the fuck are you doing?
>>
I wear my bf's hoodies sometimes. I do that when i miss him, because they smell like him. I would be pretty concerned desu.
>>
>>17597864
RED FLAG fucking beta

she feels bad to dump you right away. DUMP HER
>>
>>17597977
Keeping you around for emotional/financial support, doesn't want to uproot socially, wants fun on the side, etc. Again, I don't know either of you, but these situations arise all the time.
>>
The only reason you'd ever wear someone else's clothes excluding emergency (wet clothes, stained clothes) is for the smell, if your girlfriend really likes his smell you are either already cucked or a step away from being cucked.
>>
>>17597983
>>17597986
>>17597987
>>17597990
OP here, Why the fuck would she make it that obvious if it's such a bad sign. They've been close for a whole year, borrowing a hoodie isn't that big of a deal imo. How does borrowing clothes translate to the idea that I'm being cucked LMAO
>>
>>17598026
She's pushing the limits to see how far your cucked ass can go
>>
File: 1474625240333.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474625240333.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>17598026

It is totally disrespectful to the relationship and most of all you. People in healthy relationships don't share clothing with people outside the relationship.

She is honestly seeing how far she can take this before you snap. She will escalate this.
>>
>>17597959
Girls do do that dude. My ex slept with my hoodie, and when she was too embarrassed to ask me to wear it around more when it didn't smell like me she had her friend ask me.
>>
>>17597864
There's nothing wrong with sharing your gf with a guy she likes, what matters is that she is happy and right now you are also happy, so don't listen to these people and ruin your relationship.
>>
>>17598034
>>17598028
And what happens when I finally snap
>>
>>17598026
If it's not that big a deal then why did you come to /adv/ for it? Kek and the denial begins
>>
>>17597864
you should be worried about him not her, it's likely he gave that jumper to her to sort of claim her and to cuck you in a classic power play
if you know the guy then it's up to you what you do, but you need to make a judgment call, you need to eventually draw a line
>>
>>17598051

She will apologize, cry saying she didn't think it would make you so angry and won't ever do it again. Throw in some I love yous and everything will back to neutral.

>how the hell do you know this?

I had an ex who used to wear her ex boyfriends favourite cap. Didn't think of it at all considering it is a hat and I am not a fag who gets angry over stupid shit. Then it went to her not answer my texts as fast, wearing his hideous yellow shirt and that is where I told her to fuck off. She apologized, said I love you and we had sex. All good until I found out she was cheating on me a week after.
>>
>>17598051

There are two possible causes of this situation.

1) The more likely one - He's trying to cuck you by claiming her with gestures like this, amd she is letting him because she likes to feel wanted. This will continue until they are openly flirting in front of you. Women get off to this shit like no other.

2) She is asking him to do these things and he's oblivious, might be because she feels left out by you - this is unlikely.

I have been on both sides of this coin my friend, but I did it because I hated the guy's guts and it felt great cucking him like this, it's something that gives you such power in a group it's hard to explain.

My advice is either dump her, or take that hoodie, go to him, and show him what it's like. Physical violence is a good tool here. But seeing it got this bad even after that I'd dump the girl - just show some guts and people will still respect you in your group, once you get cucked you are branded as such forever.
>>
>>17597864
>>17598062
damn,
where do guys find these women kek
>>
File: darlene.jpg (48KB, 400x610px) Image search: [Google]
darlene.jpg
48KB, 400x610px
>>17598068

At a party, she looks very similar to Darlene from Mr Robot and even has that hipster goth look to her. I knew I shouldn't have ignored the tattoo above her ass baka.
>>
>>17597864
Gonna repost this from a similar thread

Ive been that best friend so I can give you some perspective.
Does he know you. If not get to know him even a little. Get his respect. You dont have to be friends, but if he respects you he'll treat you with respect. Challenge him to some video games or small contest. Minimum contact will basically mean you dont exist to him.
Dont be annoying jealous in front of him. Youll lose all his respect and he'll want to spite you. Dont try to interfere too much with their relationship. If you try to get in his way he'll try to get you out of the way.
Dont try to make her choose between you or him. You will likely lose. Why would she choose her current boy toy over a life long friend. If you have to lose one the answer is obvious.

While I was the best friend heres what happened between me and her. I had long been trolling her with romantic gestures. It started when we first met because she was annoying me about my love life, so I started trolling her over it. Never stopped. Her current bf was super salty at the time but got over it. Years later Im still doing it and she has a new boyfriend. She started sitting in my lap all the time for some reason. He sees this stiff and gets super salty. I dont know the dude so Im not going to stop something Ive been doing the whole time for him. He tries to drive us apart slowly. Starts trying to make me feel awkward around him in an attempt I guess to get me to stop making gestures to his gf. I get super frustrated but dont say anything because shes my friend and Ill put up with him. Slowly starts to stop hanging out with her because isnt worth the effort. He manipulates her into starting a fight with me. We make up literally the next day but when I find out he manipulated her into it hes now completely dead to me. So salty that even though we made up I refuse to ever be in the same room as him. Stop hanging out with her because she let him manipulate her.
Best part coming
>>
My best friend is a girl, but she's never borrowed my clothes.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt, it's likely that the dude knows he's stirring up trouble. If I want a girl to break up with her boyfriend, I do nice stuff like that when they're cold or whatever. Bam, plausible deniability, the boyfriend starts arguments that seem ridiculous, and I look great in comparison. That's the secret to stealing a girl, make her boyfriend run things into the ground because of insecurities.

And for what it's worth, my girlfriend in high school did stuff like this. She never cheated, for sure, but she definitely had a crush on her make best friend.
>>
>>17598080
She corners me like a month later crying for me to hang out with her.
I kinda unite our friend group so they dont really do anything unless I make them, and shes not around when we do because I wont really hang out with her.
Still salty so I pretend I dont know what Im doing. She sits on my lap so that I wont walk away from her which is what I usually would do when she tried to hang out. Still play dumb but am trapped under her. Getting desperate to get out. Start using all of the romantic gesture trolls to try and get her to deny them like she usually does. She just laughs it off and still sits on me looking a bit happier. Im need to get her off me so I go to my usual tactic of pretending to try and kiss her. She doesnt move away. Lips literally touching. She doesnt move. KIsses me back for a second. Say Im going to have to use more drastic measures. Start reaching for her boobs. She says she doesnt care. Literally start groping them. She straight faces it. Pull off her shirt. Instead of stopping me when I reach for it she doesnt do anything. LIfts her arms up when I start to pull. Says she doesnt care again.
Spend next 3 hours making out while Im drying humping her. Fall asleep next to her. She starts shit talking her bf to me.
Start hanging out with her again but not with him. She starts ditching him all the time to spend time with me. Like 80% with me and 20% with him. We dry hump several more times. Friends question what Im doing saying its out of character. Dont give a fuck because hes dead to me. They break up 3 months later. We're still best friends.
>>
>>17597864
How long has she been friends? Make friends after you or he was there before you show up?

The guy is loving every minute of her wearing his hoodie and has proven to both you and her how close they really are. Your gf wore it and though nothing of it because she and that guy are so close and it never crossed her mind this may blur a relationship boundary.

Next I would want to know where they were when she slipped on his clothes, for all you know she sleeps in his boxers.
>>
>>17598088
exactly anon. The guy is forcing her to decide and it appears OP is odd man out. OP's girl would put this down but she is trying to manage having two bf's.
>>
>>17598094
but that could mean this dude is friendzoned right
>>
>>17598107

You don't take someone's clothes if you want to tell them you are not sexually interested in them.
>>
>>17598107
Nigga friendzone isn't real. Sure, some women won't date you because you're friends, but some will only be friends with you to keep you close as a backup. Both are common.
>>
>>17598107
If he was a gay guy it would be like two girls swapping clothes. That is not what this is. I would have asked her why is she wearing his clothes. Don't have to be mad but maybe she was cold and he pitched it to her in a snap but I doubt that.
>>
>>17598116
exactly. Doesn't mean they are fucking the guy at the moment but let the bf fuck up a little and the replacement is right there. Although a temporary replacement and back on the bench they go when she finds another fool.
>>
>>17597864
Not long now before you walk in on them fucking, she'll probably yell something like "I'm just teaching him the ropes! Gee be more open-minded!"
You say "okay sorry" and walk out the room again,
shortly after you turn around and think to yourself "waaaait a minute"

and that's when the Seinfeld theme starts playing and you realize how delusional and cucked you are
>>
>>17597864
girls wearing guys clothes (jacket) is a cute thing done in a relationship. Everyone knows what it means
>>
>>17598065
This is the best post in the thread.
Don't forget that you need to talk to your gf AND the dude. Let him know his place. It'll establish dominance making him aware of you and also making you seem more attractive to your gf while making him seems less attractive.
Worst case, let him know you'll lay his ass out if he keeps it up. Tbh I would probably never pick a fight like this, but the threat is enough. Tbh i'm pretty /fit/ and have been boxing for years, so I could easily back it up if I needed to, but be prepared to make shit really bad and likely lose that social circle for being a bully.

The point here is don't be a little bitch. If you act weak, you'll be taken advantage of. If you act strong, you'll keep control. One of the best decisions I made these last few years was to lift. Even if you can't fight, no one wants to fuck with a guy who can clearly throw their ass.
>>
>>17598026
I'm trying to figure out a situation in which she'd need to borrow a hoodie which isn't turning out to be a huge problem, but I can't come up with anything.
>>
A
>>
Everyone here is retarded.

I have borrowed everything from t-shirts, hoodies and even boxers from my best guy friends and have NEVER hooked up with them. Maybe she was cold? Maybe she just liked his hoodie? It has nothing to do w her wanting to bang him or leave you for him.

Just take the hoodie off of her and offer her one of your own. Then, deliver the hoodie back to him yourself. Just be cool about it-- that's alpha.
>>
>>17598263
A woman can't understand this situation, this is strictly an issue for the male brain.
>>
>>17598263
lol gj
>>
>>17598263
Surely you don't think this is how women should conduct themselves in a relationship or maybe I should ask, can't you see how a bf might get the wrong impression? There are no equivalents because no man would crawl into bed with his gf with his best gf's panties on as you would with another man's boxers.
>>
>>17598263
No. If I drop by my gf's house and she's running around in her friends boxers and his T Shirt I will go right back out the door.
>>
>>17598263
This is either a troll or a woman
>>
>>17598290
wait a sec, this sounds like an insult towards women.
>>
>>17597864
kek, she's some NTR bitch that cucked you without regrets. Just kill her, she wants to be dumped.
>>
>>17597893
Kek I do all that with most my female friends
>>
>>17598263
>I have borrowed everything from t-shirts, hoodies and even boxers from my best guy friends and have NEVER hooked up with them.
While seeing somebody else?
>>
>>17597864

Without getting too deep into CH philosophy, let's make this simple.

You have a baseline, what is established as normal and expected. Anomalies, deviations to this baseline, will of course crop up. However, not every anomaly is actionable.

As a rule of thumb, you should take mental note of anomalies but not necessarily act on them until you see three separate ones (or of course one big one).

So, this instance would count as one anomaly. Basically nothing notable on its own, but keep it in mind and stay alert to other signs/ anomalies in her conduct.
>>
Aaaaaah the memories!
>>
>>17597864

slap'a'ho
>>
Just dump that bitch. She's probably fuckis him while laughing about your pityful being.
>>
>>17597864
you can bet should she show up at her best guy friends house wearing her bf's hoodie he would give her shit about it and she would take it off.
>>
>>17598263
Second this, what the deal with borrowing stuff? I bet, that hoodie matched her shoes. If you are not happy about it, Op, do what she said >>17598263
>>
>>17598044
kill yourself cuck
>>
>>17598319
This seems like good advice for what ought to be done in practice.
>>
>>17597885

This doesn't happen in real life
>>
>>17598436
right, in real life she already did that
>>
>>17598080
>>17598088

you are a pathetic cuck
>>
girls put on guys clothes after they just had sex with them in my experience
>>
>>17598489
This, one of my ex gfs would just slip one of my shirts on after we had sex just because she was relaxed and didnt feel like putting everything on again right away
>>
>>17597864
Is this the new norm for romance? Show up to see your bf in another man's clothes?
>>
I've had female friends before, never ever have there been a possibility of them borrowing my clothing. Pretty sure they're more than just "friends".
>>
>>17598618
Female friends have asked to wear or flat took clothing of mine but they were the one's I knew liked me
>>
You're all overreacting, she could have just been cold
>>
I lend my female friends my clothes sometimes, no big deal honestly maybe she was just cold and he lent it to her because he's a supreme gentleman (that means also friendzoned)
>>
This girl in a relationship who was a really god friend of mine at some point strated wearing one of my hoodies when she staid at home and a few months later she was my gf, just saying.
>>
>>17597864
>technically she didn't do anything wrong
WEW LAD, You got cucked.
>>
>>17599747
OP here, you're making me paranoid as fuark
>>
>>17597959
Girls wear guys' stuff all the time for the smell
>>
>>17598026
You went from asking if this is a red flag to defending her actions of said red flag. You are either a troll or an idiot
>>
>>17601132
And smell (pheromones etc.) is a huge part of attraction.
Do the math.
>>
>>17601074
you should be paranoid as fuck. why you didn't even ask her about it means you are scared as fuck. It could have been nothing but it smells and you need to get to the bottom of it. You don't be a dick but what's going on. Are you even reading any of the post?
>>
>>17598044
Wew lad solid advice 10/10 nice dubs.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.