[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>me >21 male >everything a 21 could ask for has >money,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1473648220873.jpg (43KB, 530x805px) Image search: [Google]
1473648220873.jpg
43KB, 530x805px
>me
>21 male
>everything a 21 could ask for has
>money, no debt, uni course, friends, family etc
>often mistaken for model, once mistake for super model
>found out last night the absolute love of my life doesn't really give two shits about me
>still feeling cripplingly sad, suicidal every day
>about to start third uni year, couldn't care less

This girl made life worth living. I love her, she is a goddess only actually real. I have been rejected by every single person in my life and for some reason I thought maybe life would be different for her but of course it wouldn't be what the fuck was I thinking right? I know nothing is going to change but so what, i'm not special. This happens to everyone all the time why am I complaining. I have money and a stable life otherwise.

Am I an entitled stuck up prick who deserves to shut the fuck up and die?
>>
>>17597860
Are you an entitled, stuck-up prick? Yes.

Should you shut the fuck up and die? No.

You loved her initially, yes, but you didn't know her well- you knew her initially and extrapolated favorably so she was an ideal- not attainable. Of course, this resulted in her leaving your life.

You're right, it does happen to everyone. But how we deal with it is a different story- you can either be a sadsack, whine and cry and listen to Evanescence in your dorm room about your goddess leaving you. Or you can adknowledge that God is dead and all that's left is what we can make with our two hands, shut up and do your damned work. Don't worry about others.

They will come, eventually. I have... Three people in my life I care about, and who care about me. Two of them are dating, and the third I've known for six years. But that's enough for me.

Take solace in the fact that your biggest concerns are interpersonal. Straighten your back, look forward, and take the first step. The future isn't waiting for you, and your ideal may have a name, a phone number and you may meet her. Life has a funny way of doing things. But you'll never know until you go forward.

Plus, if nothing else, girls are attracted to guys with degrees.
>>
>>17597860
>tfw OP is apparently hot
>tfw im a 5/10 at best
>tfw ive never been turned down or rejected by a woman, not once

At least you made my day OP

But cheer up, if you're that good looking many more wonderful women will come your way
>>
>>17597871
>>17598370

not entirely sure how that was supposed to be advice but cheers for making things more hopeless than they already were
>>
>>17598538
No you're not an entitled stuck up prick OP.

Don't you think you're making a huge assumption to believe you've been rejected by every single person in your life? Come on that can't actually be true.
>>
>>17597860

Wtf has

">money, no debt, uni course, friends, family etc
>often mistaken for model, once mistake for super model"

To do with it?
>>
>>17597860
kinda feel like I'm in the same boat, have been working my ass off for years now to stay in top shape, be interesting, creative and intelligent
I started playing guitar, going to the gym, drawing, reading and writing, working hard for university, go out alot to meet new people, talk to people whenever I get a chance and it isn't too awkward in the given situation

yet I am alone, and every girl for the past few years has rejected me in the end, I'm on the verge of accepting my eternal solitude and killing myself
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.