[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made the mistake of fucking a super nerdy, nervous, blue haired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
I made the mistake of fucking a super nerdy, nervous, blue haired chick today and she bled on my dick. This grossed me out so much that I don't want to even talk to her anymore. Thankfully she lives in another city 30 minutes away, but we spoke quite regularly via text for the last week. How do I softly let her down that I don't want to be around her anymore?
(Pic not related.)
>>
>>17597634
She was a virgin? She sounds like a virgin
>>
>>17597634
Is that like the only reason you don't wanna be around her?
>>
>>17597651
yeah need confirmation on this, if she was a virgin some blood is normal due to the hymen being torn
>>
>>17597673
>>17597651
Sorry, I was AFK for a bit.
While giving me a handjob I made a comment that she was good at it and she told me "really? It's only my second time" and while doing it she cried for me to "fuck her harder"
However, she was very slow to allow it to go in initially. I have a lot of reason to believe she was a Virgin, but she insists she wasn't. I asked if she still had a hymen and she went silent. All I know is that my condom was covered in blood and there was a streak of blood on my thigh that nearly made me puke. She's texted me twice since then and I haven't replied. She was so nervous around me, and she was so bad at kissing that I think she may have never done any of it before, which makes me feel like a monster
>>
>>17597706
>handjob
what are you 11?
>>
>>17597710
No, she did that entirely on her own. I was doing what can only be considered making out(she kisses way too open mouthed and has no idea how to use her tongue properly, but tries too anyway) and undid my belt etc herself. I tried to get her to blow me but she refused. She didn't even undress all the way, she just removed her panties and tried to hop on for 3 minutes before I gave up and just did her missionary
>>
>>17597706
girls are humans
blood is one of the least gross things that can happen with sex

men fuck their wives in the ass all the time and i can tell you the dick doesn't always come out clean

grow up
>>
>>17597710
>11 yo giving eachother handjobs
really miss the good ol'days
>>
>>17597720
I know it's normal, but I can't handle blood of any kind, and it killed any sexual attraction I had to this girl. As least I can expect to get shit on my dick if I did anal, I wasn't expecting blood everywhere from someone who told me they weren't a virgin and weren't having their period
>>
>>17597706
For some reason, virgin girls like to lie and say they've done things they haven't. Unless the blood was a brown color, she was most likely a virgin. Try not to let yourself be put off just because of the blood. It'll probably never happen again now that she's torn.
>>
>>17597757
Brown color? Can that happen? It was definitely red in this case
>>
>>17597763
was she tight op? Like did it hurt her? It is very likely that you've torn her
>>
>>17597799
She didn't feel any tighter than the women I normally sleep with. I won't say it's impossible that I tore her though. All I know is that she said I "felt good inside" while doing it. But anyone can fake that
>>
>>17597706
congrats, she had her first time with you.

now contact her, going silent is horrible.
>>
I lost my virginity with a virgin, didn't notice any blood, but it was fairly dark.
At a later date we had sex during her period, with a towel underneath. That was a little messy, it wasn't bright red. There is no worry about pregnancy in that situation.
I say give her another chance, maybe talk about it.
>>
>>17597847
Women can get pregnant on their periods. Stop being a fucking retard before you knock one up this way
>>
>>17597829
I'm not going silent, but I want advice on how to let her down without breaking her heart completely
>>
>>17597875
>I'm not going silent,

>She's texted me twice since then and I haven't replied

>but I want advice on how to let her down
why, because of the blood!?

>without breaking her heart completely
too bad, you'll have to live with that if you're going to be a dick about it.
>>
if that's all it takes to gross you out, you are pretty stupid.

you could be grossed out by dirty cum cunt but you would rather be pissed about a little blood and turn into a chad for no reason other than your own bull shit to get over.

aren't you perfectly fine? then shut up lol.
you got laid, but you're a pussy about a little blood when women like getting fucked on their period all the time.
>>
Bright red blood = virgin
Darkish/brownish blood = period
>>
>>17597875
ahaha what a fucking loser
just man up (if you can you dumb kid) and tell her you're squeamish at blood to the point where you don't want to see her anymore
then you can go back and stew on /r9k/ about how girls want everything and the moon

waste of fucking space you are
>>
>>17597931
this would actually work since the problem is clearly his neurotic problem with blood and nothing to do with her

she'd feel glad to be rid of some weirdo like that
>>
can't imagine what she's going through now, poor thing.
>>
The fuck do you want, OP? For this girl to think you're a complete asshole and to never bother with sex again?
>>
Haha wow.

Ok m8, here's the scoop. Every single woman you've slept with and will sleep with bleeds. This sounds more like a virginity thing than a period, and god help that poor girl, you're going to make her self conscious about this for years to come, even though there's literally nothing she can do about it.

My job involves going elbow deep in the blood of complete strangers, in the middle of a heroin epidemic, I cannot imagine what being a punk bitch like you must feel like
>>
>>17597720
Blood coming out of a vagina is gross as fuck. So glad I have a penis.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.