[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when people call you "cute" for things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1471827982020.png (311KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1471827982020.png
311KB, 1100x1100px
What does it mean when people call you "cute" for things that are obviously not cute?
>"I cried over this exam"
>"That's so cute"
>"I have awful anxiety problems"
>"That's cute"
>"I'm paranoid and don't trust anyone"
>"That's soo cute"
>"I have an eating disorder"
>"That's really cute"
It really throws me off and confuses me. What exactly are they trying to convey?
>>
>>17597602
A person who said that is a sadist and as a result is attracted to emotionally weak people.
>>
>>17597607
Hey cutie
>>
>>17597626
h-h-hi
>>
>>17597626
Fuck off
>>
>>17597602
post a pic of yourself dumb ass
>>
>>17597602
They think it's funny that you make up fake diseases for yourself being a whiney little faggot
>>
>>17597777
>mental illnesses are fake diseases just man up xDDD
Kill you're self self
>>
They like your weakness and want to take care of you
>>
it means you look cute
no matter what you do, its gona be cute

emphasis on looks
they dont try to convey anything, they like your looks
>>
>>17597777
>This whole generation is just a bunch of lazy uneducated faggots who don't want to work. They have no real problems
Actually the problem with geeks, stupidity, anxiety has been active since the 70s. It's just that computers have made it more apparent. There were always introverts and genuine autists.

Please follow one aesop which every stubborn "hard-working" honest asshole keeps forgetting. You cannot teach a pig to sing. Quit it. This applies for every person, stop trying to become what you're not. It's idiotic.
It's like asking a philosophy student to learn mathematics, physics, chemistry, programming. Quit that fucking shit.
>>
>>17597602
Honestly?
You probably go bitching like that to others for some form of help or recognition of the problem (because that validates it as a problem in your mind) but most well adjusted humans will realize this is just fishing for some form of attention from them, which it is as attention to the problem will, again, solidify that it IS a problem and which just validates your bitching in to yourself.
They say something offhandedly that doesn't make sense to disarm you and shut down the conversation as they simply don't want to go there.

Tl;dr you're being an attention whore and most adults know the trick to avoid that is to shut shit down.

Think like a chick being confessed to by a weird guy. They just go "thats so cute!" Before exiting the scene.
>>
>>17597783
Have you ever heard about tumblr culture? It's really hip in there to put you are in the autism spectrum or that you have some gender dysphoria in your bio even if it's a lie.
>>
>>17597602

They use "cute" as a euphemism for "immature."
>>
File: Wife.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Wife.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
Are you a guy or a grill
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.