[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do I ask her to be my girlfriend? We've been seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (87KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 432x432px
When do I ask her to be my girlfriend? We've been seeing each other for a week but we already made it known that we dig each other, but we don't know want to jump too fast and call ourselves official yet. First date was last Thursday, saw her yesterday and the day before that. I see her again next Saturday. What do??
>>
Have sex. Then it's kinda official.
>>
>>17597616
we're trying to take it slow before we end up having sex
>>
>>17597654
I hope that doesn't mean you will take a year of dating before even a kiss.
>>
At least a month of going out, making out or sex if you're grownups.
>>
>>17597616
Haha what that doesn't make it official
>>17597654
You frist have to have sex before you can considere of being with that girl. Who knows maybe she is so bad in sex you don't want her to your gf
>>
>>17597654
But why?

Why would you want to take it slow? Sex just improves everything that is already great about a relationship.
>>
>>17597654
Dont listen to these idiots. Theres nothing wrong with taking it slow. Every time i bang a girl too fast it goes to shit quick.
>>
>>17597658
>>17597666
>>17597814
>>17597859
We already made out and cuddled at her place on the second date, which was on Tuesday

On our first date we spilt a lot of emotions talking about ourselves and our past relationships

She told me just last night that she's currently trying to figure out her feelings for me even though she said she likes me, because she felt like she went "all in" and wants to slow it down before thinking about getting into a committed relationship

I can relate to this and I want to figure out if these feelings aren't just the suspension bridge effect after letting go of emotions in such a big gap

Sex is important for me too, but I feel like if I have it with her with just knowing her a couple weeks, that's just going to be a point of no return because of all the intimacy that brings
>>
bump :^(
>>
Friendly bump for anon with a slight amount of self interest.
>>
Twiceboy my girlfriend, faggot. Leave her alone.
>>
>>17597585

Next time she asks for something. Anything.

>Hey, can you pass the mustard?
>Only if you be my girlfriend.
>>
>>17599047
No she's best
>>
a few weeks is more than long enough to be "together" or whatever
>>
>>17598274
OP what is so hard about taking it slow? I mean you guys have seen each other quite a bit the first week so slower might help things. If you push she'll run and I kinda don't blame her. Relax. I also agree with you about not jumping in or pushing the sex thing. Way too many people start with that and it makes them overlook or not talk through expectations that will blow up on them later.
>>
>>17599538
I guess I'm impatient. Taking it slow would probably be the best choice because then, I'll see if the feelings aren't just a result from us letting out a bunch of info about ourselves, same goes for her.

I think I'm just afraid of her losing interest, even though she told me she's into me. It's irrational and I know I need to have my mind calm down a bit instead of overthinking 24/7. I also don't want it to be too short and feel like a waste of time but I'll never know until it happens.
>>
>>17597585
Op who is the girl in the pic, she's gorgeous
>>
>>17599904
Jeongyeon from TWICE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.