[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything wrong with hating women? I dont see the problem.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1474569523183.jpg (2MB, 3840x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1474569523183.jpg
2MB, 3840x2560px
Is there anything wrong with hating women?

I dont see the problem. Guys like me are seen as pire cancer by them anyway

Girls seem to love fucking guys over and doing what they can to be with chad

So why if women hate and are disgusted by me is it a problem that I hate them
>>
You need to stop reading the theredpill, pol or whatever crap that spews this nonsense kid.

Hating women will just make you more miserable and desperate to find one.
>>
There's nothing wrong with hating women OP. I do too. If there are women near me, I just leave.

>>17597267
I long ago left the process of finding women, I am in no way desperate to find one, communicate with one or hear another one speak ever again.
>>
>>17597259
No there isn't. You can do and think whatever you want. Just be ready for the consequences
>>
most of the women I know are pretty decent people. there's nothing wrong with hating them as long as you leave them alone, though i suspect you will be hurting yourself.
>>
>>17597259
Nope, as long as you're not hating them out of frustration or desperation.

I hate women too. They are really uninteresting, bland human beings who are also really entitled.
>>
>>17597259
As long as it's for sensible reasons. I don't really care for them either; they are either boring with no real aspirations, or feed off the pain and suffering of others, or a mix of the two
>>
you can hate anybody you choose to, it's your life. but I have found that being around people you hate is more stressful than being around people you're indifferent to. so enjoy your stress, I guess.

>>17597301
>They are really uninteresting, bland human beings who are also really entitled.
>>17597342
>they are either boring with no real aspirations, or feed off the pain and suffering of others, or a mix of the two
4chan must be 90% women then.
>>
Idk man, like everyone says, you are driving this yacht but that is a lot of energy to focus on hating so many people. I would stick to hating people on the individual scale. Then at least if you meet a bad as chick (they do exist) then you won't prevent yourself the chance of meeting them.
>>
There just cunts and hate and are disgusted by me, fuck every single one of them

Let the tall popular attractive guys have them all
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.