[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been in a sexual relationship with three women for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: cheating-spouse-surveillance.jpg (30KB, 375x249px) Image search: [Google]
cheating-spouse-surveillance.jpg
30KB, 375x249px
I've been in a sexual relationship with three women for the better part of the month. I've been with one for about six months but the other two came along very recently, one as recent as two weeks ago. They don't know about each others' existence. I turn my phone off when out with one, and always make sure to go to the gym around a meeting to cover up the scent.

How long could I conceivably keep this going? My career is kind of going down the toilet but this is such a rush.
>>
it sucks long term

I'm juggling 4

messing with people's emotions is sad

break it off and get fwb
>>
>they don't know about each other

easy mode. man up and be honest, faggot. You can still juggle chicks without lying to them.
>>
>>17596959
>messing with people's emotions is sad
It's pretty sad but I'm legitimately interested in their problems and buying them stuff. I just have two other girls that I like to spend time with. I'd be a great polygamist.
>>
>>17596943
You're such a slut.
Enjoy your fiery car wreck
>>
>>17596987
I've actually been talking to a 4th online recently. We're talking about meeting on Sunday morning for breakfast.
>>
>>17596977
>I'm interested in their problems
>that's why I'm lying to them

ok bro
>>
>>17596943
>How long could I conceivably keep this going? My career is kind of going down the toilet but this is such a rush

you're in your 20's aren't you?
>>
>>17597019
What do my extracurricular activities have to do with their problems? I am willing to talk them through whatever bullshit they're dealing with at their job or from their landlord or roommates or etc.
>>
>>17597024
almost 26.
>>
None of these women hold any longterm potential for you. The one(s) you want will find out and hold it against you, and despise and distrust you. Just because you want to be a polygamist doesn't mean they do, nor would they all consent to it if they knew. If you really cared about their problems, you would see the problems you are planting in their lives now as seeds and help them by maintaining some control over your whims. You can sleep with these women for a while if you want, just know that these false relationships you build only dig the hole that you will feel so alone in later on.
>>
>>17597065
If it all blows up in my face I could just start from scratch. How hard could it be?
>>
>>17596943
top kek this is the type of man women go for
>>
>>17597080
you probably have to move to a new town every person will know you are a cheater and girls don't like cheaters. basically you need to start a new life after this.
>>
>>17597110
I live in a pretty big metro area soooooo not worried about that buddy.
>>
>>17597118
what if the girls tell everyone on their social media and the rumors about you will spread like wildfire?
>>
>>17597126
What if the girl has like 100 friends in her social media?

Do you realize how many people live in New York? so naive.
>>
>>17597136
they can always take it to youtube so they can let the whole world know how much of a scumbag you are. their is a whole bunch of youtube videos about cheaters with 3 million views like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6EiOuFbSho
>>
>>17597080
Of course you can. Plenty of fish in the sea and all that. But you won't be able to start again with those girls. Nor will you be able to share whatever bonds you form with them with the girls to come. I have found in my own experiences that there is a feeling wholesomeness that comes with having an honest and truthful relationship that you are deprived of with these temporary flings, and it's something that you notice your life is devoid of only after a long time of nothing but passive encounters. If you really desire a polyamorous lifestyle, why not at least be honest with the women you are with about it instead of deliberately lying to them? Like you said, there are bound to be plenty of women who will assuredly not want to be a long term thing in your life as well. You will have a lot less stress in your life by being transparent in these matters than you will by attempting to pull the wool over their eyes. You don't have to change who you are in order to stop being a dick, just what you do. It costs you nothing to let these girls have a say in the matter, seeing as how you don't care since you can move on to other girls. There is a lot more to this newfound thrill of yours, whose taste will soon become bitter to you.
>>
>>17596977
>main tenant of polyamory is honesty
>your behavior
>>
>>17596943
three is the optimum number and you can continue indefinitely but likely not the same three in the mix. There will always be one on the way out and others you cultivate. Do not tell them ever, no social media, I take them to the same public places so I don't get confused, fuck them the same, and if you start to have feels or they do or they find out then they need to go. Been riding this wave for almost 4 years.
>>
>>17597217
I'm not honest with them because they wouldn't have sex with me if I told them there were other women. Simple as that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.