[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Married over 5 years. Wife teacher. >Yesterday student

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

>Married over 5 years. Wife teacher.
>Yesterday student texts after class asking help with school project saying: Mam, I already bought the brand of condoms you like for you to help me with the project... why don't you know when we can meet? I will fetch you after work... plssss Lets have sex again... I miss u so much... I need u now... plssss mam
>It's a 16yo kid from highschool... I know him. He even saw us together last week but my wife tells him I'm neither father nor husband nor boyfriend but just a family friend that will be leaving next month and they can have sex next month, Oct 16... and the dumass swallows anything she says.
>I get deeply disturbed
>Wake up today and woman asks: Why are you like that? If you are going to behave strangely, it's not my fault.

WTF /adv/?????????????? A fuckin kid.
>>
Your wife is cheating on you
>>
report the crime anonymously, see what the police find.
>>
damn dude lol, that's pretty fucked up. I hope you get through it okay.
>>
>>17596932
Did she actually admit this to you, or has this teenage guy built up a fantasy?

>If she has banged a minor tell her to turn herself in then divorce, if she has banged an 18 year old file for a divorce.

>If this kid is sending her messages like that, and it is not true she still needs to make administration aware at the school, and get him out of her class.
>>
Hopefully she's not an English teacher, because your post makes no fucking sense. You need to explain the context. Did you sneak onto your wife's phone? How do you know he swallows whatever she says? What's the relevance of the project?
>>
>>17596951

This. Report it to admin and the district then to police. You can clean house in the divorce since it'll be you against a kid fiddling teacher.
>>
>>17596947
>wife is cheating on you
No kidding sherlock.

>>17596973
>Report it to admin and the district then to police.
Listen, anon... I'm not gonna do that because I was in the kid's house last week. Talked to his mom face to face. And I even have recorded conversations between the kid's mom and my wife discussing and giggling about my wife's other secret affair with an older guy. I asked the kid's mom to tell me the truth... instead of telling the truth, she looked into my eyes, put a smile on her face and covered for my wife. So fuck her. If she's not woman enough to tell me that my wife is cheating on me I'm definitely also not gonna tell her (through police/admin/anyone) that her child is being victim of paedophilia.
>>
>>17597171
It's not about that it's about criminal justice for your wife

So many fucking women get away with this shit BECAUSE PEOPLE LET THEM

Fucking put her away OP she's sick. Not only is she cheating on you, she's a fucking pedophile. Put her in jail or you're scum
>>
think if u were wife and she was husband teacher fucking 16 year old girl.
think:
>what would i do?

then do that
>>
>>17597171

You're retarded if you think keeping quiet is the right response. It's a child who is being sexually taken advantaged of by an adult and a person of power.
>>
>>17597208
>>17597237
Yes, agree.

Last month she was missing work to spread her legs to strangers after meeting them for 5 days over the internet and making escapades after work to privately tutor her english students in "anatomy" lessons.

Can't change the past. But she's under 24h surveillance now to prevent similar shit in the future.

I'm not super eager nor super excited cause I have to think of my kids before dropping the axe next month.

In the meantime, she is sick and I want to know if there's any professional help that can be of any avail... a psychologist perhaps? Maybe medication? I dunno.

How you treat a person like this? Because I treied EVERYTHING under the sun I could think of.
>>
>>17597318
You're being too nice to her OP

Put her in jail where she belongs, stop perpetuating this bullshit situation where only male pedophiles ever get in trouble

You're literally contributing to it.
>>
>>17597318
it is hard, but you have to drop the axe. That is not ok.
>>
By not reporting her there is a good chance police accuse you of trying to hide the situation, thus making you an accomplice in a felony.

For your own safety, you should report this.
>>
>>17597364
Holy shit didn't think of this, she might even try to spin it to where you get in more trouble than her. "He made me do it for his sick fantasies, I didn't want to"

OP please report asap
>>
>>17597318
Yeah, drop the axe. File for a divorce, get full custody of your kids because after she gets tried in criminal court no judge in the US would side with her regarding custody btw especially in this situation, and then you pack up your shit and the kids' and start over somewhere fresh and new. That is what you do for your kids.
>>
This is so hypocritical, if some 30 year old guy was banging a 16 year old girl then all the women would be pissed off and the guys would be like shit happens. it basically doesn't matter what the scenario is, it's just "fuck women" "they deserve it" "they're all the same" while all you white boys moan about be lumped in the same group and treated that way.

if you were a good person you would have already done the right thing but instead you're here seeking attention.
>>
You need a women like this in your life like you need, well a hideous cuckolding child molesting brain warping piece of manipulative shit in your life.

Get shot of her. Do what you need to do. In 18 months or less you'll be wondering why the fuck you were ever mixed up in this bullshit.
>>
Fml I'm jalous of an 16 year old boy
>>
>>17597171
The mom probably put her son up for prostitution herself.
>>
>>17597805

So how is your tumblr page doing?
>>
>>17597850
>The mom probably put her son up for prostitution herself.

Kid: Gud morning mam, I wanted to ask about the project due on day 16... What is the name I should buy? (As per her instructions, he writes inconspicuously to easily blend as a student in case I read the message)
Kid: What is the name mam? I'll buy right away.
Wife: Ask for durex or trojan (If she replies, the coast is clear)
Kid: Can we meet before on friday night?
Wife: I have menstruation until now. I cannot do it.
Kid: So when?
Wife: On Sunday
Kid: Saturday
Wife: OK
Kid: What time do I pick you up?
Wife: But what if I arrive home super late?
Kid: What time you prefer?
Wife: Saturday night let's go for a drink... arrange everything for us on saturday, ok?

Sounds like she's paying him for anything?
Remember:
1) The kid's family is even wealthier than mine.
2) Wife already has secret affair with experienced man for free... no reason to be paying and taking risks with an inexperienced insecure kid.
>>
>>17597364
>>17597367
It would be her word against mine. I got proof. She got nothing.

>>17597813
Exactly anon... now the question is: How do I make her stop being a hideous cuckolding child molesting brain warping piece of manipulative shit in my life?

Cause I got 3GB of video/audio/pictures/names/dates/places/etc of evidence to drop in few months... but while I make preparations it would be top notch if someone gave me a hand by saying like: "Hey mate, I had a similar problem and your wife would fall in line so that you can sleep at night for the meantime if you did such and such". That's all.
>>
>>17598014
People like this don't just stop at the drop of a hat. They're severely psychologically damaged and need months maybe years of treatment. Your looking for a solution for a problem that has no quick and easy fix. Axe it now, for your kids op.
>>
Hey anon, there was a teacher like this at my school. It's an open secret, people were doing things like writing to news papers outside of our town trying to get this woman in jail but it's a small town and messing with any staff in the school gets you fucked up for life.

One incident sticks out in my mind. Our class was gathered for a sudden meeting to here about this pedos vacation to a studio that produces childrens programs. She told us SHE was chosen to get on stage(uh huh) and that she groped the host and he groped her back. She emoted her desire like a venus figure in front of us all.
There were other strange women at this meeting, they stood back in along the classroom wall and smirked to each other as she seduced. We were pretty young at the time, third grade or so. She was also a coach, private tutor, the school athletics program was like her very own brothel. She tried to fuck every single male teacher she could, and everyone thought it was awesome that she was fucking another coach. This guy didn't teach anything really and gave us passing grades no matter what we did, so everyone loved him.

As for this woman's husband, no one really thought about him or their son. They were lowered to complete social nothingness by her position as area coach, highest paid teacher, slut, and woman fucking the other coach on the side. I mean, if you're in with the coach then you get the scholarships and make the school look great, ect...

If you are rich you are probably one of the only ones who can actually do anything about it, but there is a huge chance nothing will happen because few people want it too. Seems like even you want to fix her instead purging the filth and worrying about the kid. The pedo is old now and claiming "mental illness" so it looks like she got away with it. Will you help your wife to get away with it?

There was another teacher who fucked a student and he had his life ruined because he was old and male, take that as you will.
>>
OP, you cant fix your wife, psychological problems are literally unfixable, are you retarded? You might never be able to sleep easily at night again, who knows, but get the fuck over it and put her away, or hell, you can let your wife cuck you and ride other men's (presumably bigger) cocks, it makes no difference to me
>>
am I a bad person if i feel jealous of this kid? heck, all my theachers were old and ugly... man, gives us the names of your wife and his young lover
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.