[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any internet psychologists on tonight? I am 20,broke and still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1409099709553.gif (135KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1409099709553.gif
135KB, 400x267px
Any internet psychologists on tonight?
I am 20,broke and still living at home. My mom constantly talks to herself and screams FUCK,FUCK,FUCK all day. She's convinced people are coming into her house and taking her stuff. Stuff as minor as pens,a baby tooth and even beef from the freezer. Nothing I do can convince her otherwise.
Not that it would matter however. Every time we have a discussion,my brother will come out of his room and start screaming and insulting me. Despite the fact he physically and verbally abuses her, he feels a need to defend her honor whenever I talk(regularly) to her. Similar to how a toddler cries at night when they want attention.this is how it is with my brother. My mom immediately starts screaming when he acts up.I have told my mother he does this to get her attention,but she doesn't seem to care. This behavior would be abnormal for any child,but he is 17 and still a huge mama's boy.

How fucked am I ? About ready to kms to just be done with this bullshit.

How do I deal with this?
>>
>>17596931
bump
plz help me
>>
mental illness, the fuck anyone on here is going to be able to diagnose it, but it doesn't matter. Leave the situation completely fucking immediately. Maybe you can help them later on, but you've got to be able to take care of yourself first.
>>
>>17596931
Your family is fucked up

Start studying a hard topic instead of playing vidya and watching movies and jacking off, so you can get a good job. I suggest a programming job

Just start becoming financially independent so you can move the fuck out. Your mom and bro are both fucked up.
>>
>>17596931
Move out.
>>
>>17596989
>>17596990
financial advice? I can't even get a part time job for 8 an hour despite having a decent resume for my age. The few people I remain in contact with will not let me crash with them. They aren't bros. I have no money to move out.
>>
>>17596998
There's probably some support or help group out there geared to deal with people trying to escape situations like yours out there who also like to provide housing for said people, look around
>>
>>17596998
keep applying. Apply somewhere far away, or something you never thought you'd get into. Look for cheap rooms. Shit is going to be hard, but you're going to be worse off staying where you are. Gotta evolve, bro.
>>
>>17596931

Like the others said, try to keep your rythm, they are your family? yes, but you cant throw your future to the trash trying to help them when they dont appreciate your kindness, move along, try to find a job, stay away from home a for a big part of the day, study, when you can afford a place for yourself, settle down, and when your can be financialy stable, go back a try to help them for a last time, if they dont care of your kindness, sorry for them, I know they are your family, but sometimes the cost is bigger than the benefit...

It will cost a lot of work? Of curse. You can achive? It is up to you, so keep your head up, focus, get out of there, sometimes be there, but if your not needed go out again... your life will always be more important, dont let them fuck you up for trying to help them...

And try to find bros who can support you on this hard path you are going thru... sometimes a pair of ears is al the help you need, trust me
>>
>>17597023
>if you're hungry there's food in the woods, I'm not going to tell you where it is or what it looks like though.
>>
>>17596931
Your family's interaction s are no good, and your mom is behaving oddly.

You could join the military. It would be very easy to do this and escape your situation into a more regimented one.

Alternatives are to find a job, go to a homeless shelter, apply for schools and loan your way. What is your next step?
>>
>>17597149
femanon. dont really wanna be in the military.
homeless shelters are hell.
i suppose ill save money
>>
>>17596931
My granma has Alzheimer's disease and is convinced people are sneaking into her apartment and taking things/moving stuff around when she's not home.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.